there is a big confusion.khaitan will be declaring result on 26th sep, cambridge on 30th sep and vishwabharti on 5th oct. If my daughter get selected in khaitan shall i get her admitted in there.?????????????????/

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When are the forms for delhi schools coming out??
I would like to know the same too.

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMeterpri Kluts and Divya nath joined Nursery School Admissions in Delhi - Gurgaon - Noida - NCR
5 hours ago
Subha Shankar Mehera replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion First day pictures and experiance of your ward in new school
"First day experience of my child Somsubhra at Springdales dhaulakua was very nice. She now well…"
yesterday
narender rana posted a discussion

Fees hike every year in maxfort school rohini,pitampura, Can school charge activity,annual and development fees every year

Fees challan of Rs 43720 for 2nd CLASS Maxfort School  Rohini,Delhi , COMPLETE exploitation on part…See More
yesterday
Deepak Yadav replied to Deepak Yadav's discussion St francis De Sales, Mount Carmel Dwarka, St. Gregorious which is best in the group KG~12th Grade School Admissions in Delhi-NCR ADMISSIONS
"Fine Pankaj, You have better idea as your child is studying in the school. "
yesterday
Profile IconEducation For All- Sumit Vohra via Facebook

The most common idea of getting entertained is watching television but exposing babies to it can…

See More
Facebookyesterday · Reply
pankaj ahuja replied to Deepak Yadav's discussion St francis De Sales, Mount Carmel Dwarka, St. Gregorious which is best in the group KG~12th Grade School Admissions in Delhi-NCR ADMISSIONS
"I disagree with statement 'SFS is losing its shine in respect of discipline &…"
yesterday
Profile IconPrashant Goel, Ashu, Upender sharma and 1 more joined Nursery School Admissions in Delhi - Gurgaon - Noida - NCR
yesterday
M.P.Gautam replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion First day pictures and experiance of your ward in new school
"Thanks a lot guys. Blessings of GOD n your best wishes made this possible..."
yesterday
Sandeep Pal commented on Anoop Malhotra's group KG~12th Grade School Admissions in Delhi-NCR ADMISSIONS
"@Ritu Bahl. According to you criteria & fees i would suggest…"
Friday
Sandeep Pal commented on Anoop Malhotra's group KG~12th Grade School Admissions in Delhi-NCR ADMISSIONS
"@SD Yes they are according to the seat availability. Like in DPS dwarka there were 9 seat for 1st…"
Friday
Upender sharma liked Rajesh's discussion Fee Structure of Dwarka Schools
Friday
Ritu bahl commented on Anoop Malhotra's group KG~12th Grade School Admissions in Delhi-NCR ADMISSIONS
"sandeep ji, i have options for admission in std 2nd in JM international, maxfort, sachdeva global,…"
Friday

© 2015   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service