Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hello Fellow paents/ Moderator,

I am starting this discussion to know about top 20 schools in Del/ Noida /Gurgaon. I am seeking admission for my son for the academic year 2018-19.

What is the usual time period for the admission forms to roll out?

Is there a centralised form in place yet?

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Abha

Where do you stay ?

As in Delhi all schools give points or eligibility criteria is distance from school and admissions starts Dec on wards

Same with some old established school in Noida and Gurgaon

There is no centralized system in any city for General  Cat (only for EWS) in Delhi n fixed admission  calendar in Delhi only for 15 days to 21 days in Jan rest cities have no fixed calendar as admissions starts June - July on wards n goes till Sep -Oct

Pls see below last year Gurgaon n Noida threads to get an idea for all your queries

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-in...

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-in...

Hey Sakshi,
I live in central Delhi as of now but willing to move towards Noida or south Delhi depending upon which schools we like.

Hence my query about the top 20 schools in Del/NCR.

We are very much interested in Shiv Nadar Noida (we have a house in Vaishali too) and someone told my husband that the forms roll out in July for 2018-19. I was wondering if that's correct because as per my knowledge too the forms roll out in the month of January for most of the schools.

I would be ever grateful if you could clarify on that and I would go through the thread you recommended too.

Thanks.
Abha
Abha
If you see last year thread it was started on 13 Sep
For Shiv Nadar Noida
Only Delhi has fixed calender as i mentioned above
Rest just press on school name on home page of the thread n you would be directed for all details of that specific school
Thanks Sakshi. Any recommendations for new age schools?
Which Area ?
Delhi and noida

Abha

In Delhi Vasant Valley n Shriram are most sought after

Paul George is new and has mixed reviews ( quite high fees also )

Ambience School ( as some parents thought its good for primary only and shifted to different schools)

In Noida

Step by Step is most sought after but does not opens admissions for nursery (only for Montessori it opens)

Global Genesis

Shiv Nadar

Pathways

GIIS

TSMS etc

Even i am seeking admission for my son for 2018-19. I stay in Ganesh Nagar,Near Janakpuri East Metro Station.Can i have the list of schools in which i can apply?

Shruti
If Dwarka school suits you than many schools might have vacancy.
Else give application in all nearby desired schools
As it is school specific n depends whether there is vacancy or not.
Modern School kundli n PP Interational Pitampura had recently advertised that they have vacancy n both have positive reviews from parents whose wards are studying in the school.
I am seeking admission for my kid born on 12 Jan 2013 and 16 Jan 2015.
Which would be best schools in and around karkardooma east Delhi so that they can together go for their first n nursery resoectively

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat