I request all the members of the forum to put in their advice / suggestions / thoughts for all those parents who have been unlucky with the first list. It is a matter of utmost importance and deals with the future of our children. Our advice and suggestions could make a huge difference in the lives of such parents and their children. 

Please offer your sincere advice.

Views: 4154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have approached Birla vidya niketan but guard is not allowing to enter and saying there is no seat vacant. so please help how can i approach them. 

Ritu same thing happened with my son as well. I had applied in many schools of saket, Vasant Kunj and Vasant Vihar but no luck.

Manish and Ritu

A lot of members have confirmed on this forum itself that they have been given seats from the management quota free of cost , these seats are usually given to the near and dear ones OR those who have a good profile OR those who show their keenness and desperation for these seats.

So my advice would be to be relentless with your efforts in these 3 schools ( if the guard is not allowing you to enter , write a mail , hand over the application to the guard itself OR write a letter to the principal via speed post/ registered post)

The next 10 days will see a lot of new seats in these schools due to withdrawal of candidature by parents who would have got a seat into a better school / school of their choice. 

Maximize your efforts in these 10 days , so that even if you dont get admission in these schools you will never have the REGRET of NOT GIVING your best shot. As a last resort you can always get admission in Paul George Global School or schools in NCR.

Remember - One Minute of success can erase months and years of Failure..........both of you just need a minute of that luck ...........a phone call from one of these schools.

BEST OF LUCK

I agree with Prakash

Parents also have option of going to Modern Charms wood ,also fees is half of PGGS n its quite near

See reviews of parents going to Modern Charmswood from South Delhi

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-in...

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat