Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

I request all the members of the forum to put in their advice / suggestions / thoughts for all those parents who have been unlucky with the first list. It is a matter of utmost importance and deals with the future of our children. Our advice and suggestions could make a huge difference in the lives of such parents and their children. 

Please offer your sincere advice.

Views: 4518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes

No point visiting SPV and Vasant Valley both.

I understand and acknowledge that some schools don't allow parents to even enter the premises.

But be persistent with your efforts in these schools ( write mails / give letters to the guard itself) , approach other schools ( I have done / am doing the same in schools that are near my residence)

Please understand that management seats are 20% of the entire number of seats so the number is enormous and up for grabs and trust me...............not every school sells these seats. 

prakash ji, in which school u hv got the chance  for ur child ? if u dont mind telling

Neelam

All I can say is , not in a school of my choice.

Dear Parents,

We have left our seat in CRJ (Junior Bhatnagar) & Hope Hall - RK Puram, Green Field School SDA and CSKM chattarpur.

In case you need a backup seat for your ward. All the best

Just got a message from Paul George Global School that the seats are available on first come first serve basis.

So for everyone who has not got a seat so far..................you can think about that option.

Hi Prakash,

I had not applied to this school, still can I contact school for my child admission?

Yes Definitely.

Thanks Prakash !!

What is the fee structure of paul George global school

About 22K PM including meals and transport. Details can be checked with school, they are open for admissions.

Yes

Correct fee as confirmed by parents

Admission open round the year

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by