Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions-All You Want to Know Regarding NURSERY/KG ADMISSION IN DELHI~2013-14.Our Core Team & other parents will answer your queries,all the parents are requested to visit d forum regularly.

Any type of question related to school admission will be answered by our core team and other parents. New parents can also contribute.

leave your query and get reply from experts having 3-5 years of exposure in nursery school admissions.

Views: 5866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr.Shival

Thanks for updation at 12.00 midnight.

Welcome Lathaaji.

Gyan Bharti has removed the above guidelines from their website. The notice on the website now says:-

i did a lot of survey about schools but i could not understand which school is better for my child. Should i focus on academics  or sports and extra curricular activities? Lot of people say that these days extra curricular activities r important but when it comes to the final there are  marks that matter.

A well Balanced Education focused on overall development is needed.

Have a glance

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/profiles/blogs/21st-century-schools

@Waseem, take a moment sit back pause and I'msure you will know what you think is the best for your child. No one else can.

My take is, yes over all development of child is preferable but certainly not at the cost of academics. So academics first and extra curricular if possible, all the better.

There is another school of thought. Parents feel academicsand studies is something even parents can take care of for the child if they also work hard with their ward. However sport and extra curricular is something which is only possible in a school environment.

So, as i said at the beginning, take your pick.

thanks jaspreet

hi sakshi / shival / latha,

can you pl help in approx fees of below or may be  classify  in normal category ( 4-5 k) and higher category . (9-10 k)

pinnacle school

indian school

summer field school

birla vidya niketon

amrita vidalayam school

apeejay school, seikh sarai

amity seikh sarai

DPS EOK

Blue bells

tagore intl

manav bharti ,panscheel

mother intl.

Laxman public school

frank anthony

thnaks in advance

Parents who's children are studying or who applied last year pls give inputs to Mr Arora.

Hi Sakshi,

I just want to know that do often schools prefer 4 yrs child instead of 3 yrs for Nursery classes admmission.

@Nishit Yes,last year Shriram,Ahlcon public,Srijan gave extra points to 4 yrs + (see excel sheet on top link given for 450 schools) but it is school specific in schools like Dps and many others kids above 4 yrs are not eligible for nursery. we are expecting upper age guidelines expected soon from DOE.

Thanks Sakshi for information. So when can we expect guidlines regarding uppper age. 

RSS

Latest Activity

nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Wednesday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida