Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

ALL U WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT NOIDA/ GHAZIBAD/G.NOIDA SCHOOLS | AROUND 1000 ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO SCHOOLS IN NOIDA/GHAZIABAD SCHOOLS BY EXPERTS OF Team AN.com

BIGGEST THREAD ON NOIDA /GHAZIABAD//GREATER NOIDA SCHOOLS

Views: 14072

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ryan International School, Noida -Admission Result - First Shortlist - For Playschool and Nursery is out and is available in the school.

This is for parents who have already gone through the interaction with the Principal.

Please check at the school.

If you are part of the list you have 4 days to deposit the fee and confirm the seat.

For more info call school at - 012-02574471
Thanks Bobby for this exact timely info...
Hi Brij

If you can throw a light on Amiown Kids as my son is in Amiown. I want to know the possibility of him to get into the Amity Noida.

Thnks
Hi Aarti..
its very tricky question pls :)
As Amiown kids and Sibling cases having list out on 27th Sep for interaction..it seems that all parents of these category will have interaction together..
i have heard from some past Amiown kids' parents that they had gone through the all regular interaction processes..and were happy that they got finally selected....
..so keep hoping positive..
All the best
Hi Deepti Congrats! for Mayoor..
regarding Amity-N, i think they will release 3rd list as specified by them..
..one small suggestion...if Somerville is not so far from your home..then you can try this very good school too, and attend interaction on Monday...(but its' your pure personal choice pls)
can any one tell me cambridge boad drawbacks which is not suitable agst cbse board
Father agnel second round of interaction
1.educational background of parents
2.present job details
3 any other schools applied what are they
4.why did you opt for this school
for kids its just very simple they ask Name of the kid .etc..

ALL THE BEST FOR ALL PARENTS FOR SECOND ROUND OF INTERACTION
Thanks Mr. Krishnakanth for these valuable inputs..
Thanx for the feedback sir
HI,

Can some one please advise me if we can still submit the form in Somerville Noida. I saw somewhere that last date is 24th Sep. But now they have already put up the shortlists.

Thanks in advance to all the contributors to the site.
Hi Ashish..

just asked Smoerville reception at 0120-2415050 and the lady confirmed that Forms can be submitted till 1:00 PM on 25th Sept.
Pls go ahead.
They have started sending courier from 16th onwards as its first come first basis..
Thanks a lot Bij. That was really helpful. I serached the site for phone number but could not find it. Thanks agian for your help.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat