Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152005

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Valid point Gaurav!  Thats exactly wt i did saurabh,  after a the first draw my daughter's name was no where except ramjas rk puram and i was very stressed as i had applied in approx. 50 schools. But slowly things started moving positively when i gave request letter in schools with registration no.  via email and personal visits repetitively. Not all the schools would call u up bt I got call fr visit and confirmed admission calls frm manava bharti, summer field, pinnacle,  tagore and few others. To which i finally met and bookd admission in tagore eok without any donation. All of this has happened because of efforts and suggestions frm great team of admission nursery and ppl like u. No effort goes wasted if u give 100 percent. 

Thanks Gaurav, Yes admissionsnursery.com is the best platform for parents.  Saurabh let me knw if u require any support on this.

Thanks Chirag for your Gracious Remarks :)

Credit to Featured  Parents (specially) and Lathaaji.

Strongly agree sakshi! Thanks to all

:)

Sakshi Ma'am, Pankaj Sir and Lathaa Ma'am, you are doing a great job. I closely follow your reviews. Thanks for being there!!

@Mridul

Thanks for encouraging us...!!

I would say its the support & Encouragement from parents like you which motivates us further..!!

Moreover... What I have done is just an iota of what Sakshi/Lathaa have been doing. I am helping from just 2.5 months.... They both are here from more than 10 Yrs...!! So cant match their level of kindness..!! They truely deserve a round of applause for this...!!

And of all we should also Thanks Mr Sumit Vohra ...for providing this platform.. without which we all would have been struggling...!!

@Chirag

Congrats Buddy...!!

Feeling happy that one more is out of this boat...!! You have proved MQ is not just all about money...!!

I am sure, you will remember this struggle of yours forever and will proudly tell your child ...."How I met your Principal"...!!

Kudos..!!

Appreciate ur gesture buddy Pankaj and thnx fr the wishes. Yes quite relieved especially after the efforts put in.  HAHA yes of course this will be story to tell fr ages:)  Who can frgt those consistent 4-5 hrs of sleep on regular basis fr filling those 50 forms and then getting disappointed to see that ur ward name is nt in any list. And then running after schools thru email and personal visit. You are such a gentleman buddy!  Cheers

Hello chirag

can u share your application what you have given to the schools on my email id deepakgupta1187@gmail.com. Please tell me have u given application to the school guard on the gate or have they allowed u to submit it to the reception of school. Actually I m trying this but not getting any desired results 

thanks in advance 

regards 

Deepak Gupta 

@Chirag:

I guess you can help all by posting a general format of the letter. 

Also it would be great if you can share the overall experience on the forum..!!

Sure Pankaj & Deepak,
Please refer below. Have also attached word doc for your reference. Hope this helps.
Respected Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Chirag Juneja and I would like to enroll my daughter DAUGHTER's NAME (Registration No. XXX) in your prestigious school.

I am aware that the admission process for first list has been conducted on the basis of draw of lots. Unfortunately, my daughter hasn't been able to make it to the list of selected students.

However, I do believe that my daughter would benefit immensely from your school that has great reputation and environment which will surely nurture her talent and equip her for future challenges. She would be an ideal pupil at your school and I believe she is exactly the kind of child that your school is designed to teach – she is confident, outgoing, intelligent and eager to learn (Have attached her progress report from the XXX Play school for your reference).

I would be grateful if you consider the application for admission of my daughter. Hope to meet you in person to discuss this further. Admission%20letter.docx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat