Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yaa its Neo Convent

GD Goenka, Model Town

I wish to reviews of GD Geonka, Model town. I searched AN but not many review are there. Hence it will be really helpful if someone knows about this school and share his/her views. It will help me making an informed decision.

Got call from Ramjas RK Puram, Banyan tree and green field Safdarjung. Please let me know which one is better.

Apeejay Pitampura

Dear Sakshi & Parents,

I visited Apeejay Pitampura today. The feedback from the parents there was an average one.

• Academics - Good
  • Curricular activities - Negligible
  • Infrastructure - Good. secondly, the amphitheater for activities was in open. In summer, i suppose it wld be too hot.
  • Facilities - Non A/C classrooms, Buses are a/c
  • Fees Structure - Rs5200/- per month 

Need your reviews/feedback on the school with all parameters in consideration pls. 

Thanks

Neha

It is quite sought after and most of traditional school have same facilities

See parents reviews below.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/apeejay-pitampura-rev...

My elder daughter is studying in Vth standard. 

Its a conventional school, sticking to old principles. If you want something different, you would have to make an effort. 

They rare making some efforts to increase extra-curricular.

Not costly, no extra expenditure. I am getting my younger daughter also admitted in same school (not only by compulsion but also by choice).  

Kind regards 

oh ok. If you can kindly advise about the methodology of teaching - is their an effort to get the basics/foundation strong in the school? 

We are confused as we already have blocked seat at St Marks Co ed, meera Bagh and it has become difficult to take a decision to pull her out for Apeejay. 

Punit

Also can you share the Detailed Fee structure for APJ PP Nursery for 2018-19.

Punit - If you dont mind, Can I ask for your contact number to seek first hand feedback since your elder daughter is already going in the school. thanks

Can anyone suggest which one is a better school. Amity international,Saket or birla vidya niketan. Pushp vihar?

thanks

Renuka

Amity international,Saket > birla vidya niketan. Pushp vihar (if only Academics)

Amity international,Saket >= birla vidya niketan. Pushp vihar (overall)

Today I got Cal from St. Giri ,Sarita vihar..I already booked my seat in National public school maharani Bagh,also submitted fees n all..plz suggest way should I do?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat