Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Document Verification Announcements (2018-2019) - Please add to the list.

Dates announced:

Please add to the above list, with links.

Views: 14164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We also got a call from Vivek Summit, they called from a landline and informed us to come with documents at a specific time.

They have called upto 80 points

Bhatnagar International School (Saplings) Paschim Vihar called us for documents' verification on 23rd Jan.

Got email from Richmond global school paschim vihar

Hi Sakshi,

The Birla Vidya Niketan has not displayed my Son's details on DOE website. and Banyan Tree has wrongly calculated the distance and kept us outside the 6km whereas distance is withing 6 km. Due to this I may not qualify for draw. What can I do against these two school as school administration is not meeting with us.

Bharat Rajak

Bharat 

You must immediately approach Banyan Tree school for rectification as later you might face problem.

Rest regarding BVN , No need to panic as many parents have same issue . All schools would be updating by 1 Feb as these are incomplete list and many parents have confirmed details being  posted randomly as some who have submitted forms before 31 Dec, don' t have details but few confirmed having names in same school and they submitted in first week of Jan  or later .

Thanks Sakshi

Hi Pravesh,

I have given written representation regarding distance and enclosed google map distance... They are calculating different route whereas shortest distance can be measured easily. I told them to check it through any vehicle rather relying on long route of google. Waiting for their reply on my written letter.

Pravesh

Is it only for south delhi ? anyways you mail it to helpdesk@admissionsnursery.com.We  will post it and guide parents to update from monday as low traffic on long  weekend .

Yes 

I can understand. 

No worries :)

Please remove personal information and please share.

I believe west delhi schools are too slow in the entire process. I found most of the schools in which i applied for my daughter not even uploaded he list on DOE.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
yesterday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat