Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi Sakshi
Could you please rank the above mentioned schools

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mansi

Ahlcon International >Amity Noida > DPS Indirapuram

Thanks Sakshi!!. We have got selected at DPS Indirapuram and have second interaction at Amity Noida tomorrow. Where does Ryan International mayur vihar and Somerville, Vasundhra stand in the ranking mentioned above.

Ahlcon International >Amity Noida >=Somerville, Vasundhra>DPS Indirapuram >>> Ryan

what about DPS noida in compare with above... 

Would be at par with Ahlcon Int more or less

Thanks for your reply..  I was thinking that DPS noida is far better.. but happy to know your view.. i live near Ahlcon int.. and blocked a seat in DPS N..  so now after your suggestion, i guess I should think for Ahlcon int. whenever admission starts...   Thank you very much...

Anytime :)

Hi Sakshi .. we stay at Indirapuram and our kid has got selected in DPS Indirapuram and amity international sector 6 Vasundhara .. which one is better

Aman

DPSI>Amity sec 6

See parents reviews whose parents are already studying in school

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-in...

Thanks for the reply Sakshi .. but can you summarize the main reasons for choosing DPS Indirapuram over Amity sector 6
Link that you have sent is opening up but i can see only 3-4 comments ... previous comments are not loading at all ...I have tried that earlier also ..

Rest DPSI is under DPS society and has better proven track record follow n DPS curriculum >Amity Sec 6 n

Also join this group and interact with parents sailing in same boast read their comments for opting DPSI and if required post your query in DPSI group

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery-admission-in-dpsindi...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat