Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Faridabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 12995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I called up Manav Rachna, Charms wood... Forms will be available after 25th August. At the moment they are not providing any information except this.

Dear Anjali,

Can you please provide the List for Gurgaon School admission 2014 also..

Thanks

Shweta

Shweta, all school info is on home page center box .

Just spoke to Manav rachna and Modern DPS. Manav rachna next session forms would be available by end of August and for MDPS its available from 19th August.

Can someone give me contact numbers of Aravali international sec 81, Neharpar school?

Shweta, I am just doing research on faridabad schools as I stay in faridabad now. :-( Do not have much information about Gurgaon. Used to stay there a year back and loved the city and heard about schools like Suncity and Shallom Hills and Shri ram. My boss when came from US, got his kid admitted to suncity and found it better than foriegn scholls. Lot of my colleauges kids go there, nice school.

Modern Vidya Niketan (MVN), play school is known as MVN Future genius and is in Sec 21D in faridabad. Forms would be available in first week of september. Minimum age is 2.5 years

Thanks Anjali

Dear Anjali,

Minimum age 2.5 years should be on 31march 2014???????

Does any body have information about When will the issuing of forms start for admission for 2014 session to Nursery in schools like DPS, MVN and Apeejay, Ryan International, Eicher, Modern DPS, St. Peters, DAV Sec 14, St Coloumbus in Dayal Bagal  in Faridabad and their contact No#s and also advise what all documents I need to carry along with me when going to purchase prospectus/admission forms.

Please also advise me the Nursery admission Criteria may followed by the above schools in Faridabad 2014 session.Thanks!!!

Appejay School Faridabad Sec 15

Last Date to submit the forms is 21 Aug (confirmed from School Staff)

http://www.apeejay.edu/faridabad/index.php/admission

Modern DPS Admissions Open From 19 Aug

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat