Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Faridabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 12997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Sakshi,

Could you please let me know the source of this admission announcement for Modern DPS (which newspaper, which date or which website). Actually i'm not able to read the same in detail as the image gets hazy once I save and zoom it.

Also please let me know the feedback for the school in general as i'm looking forward to get my child admitted in the said school.

Regards

Vikas Grover

Vikas

Today Delhi HT epaper special faridabad section in last

It has good feedback

hi,

we are getting relocated to Faridabad from Mumbai. We are looking for school in and around Sec 37 Faridabad. I heard about Manav Rachna (Charamswood Village). Can someone in this forum throw some more light on this school and others around Sec 37. My eldest son will be going into class 4 and younger one will go in Sr. Kg.

Any help around admission process, school curricula, etc.  would be helpful.

thanks.

Can anyone please let me know when is DPS faridabad and greater faridabad issuing its form and when is the last date of form submission. 

Mostly DPS takes admission in last week of Aug or 1st week of Sept. keep looking Hindustan Times for admission dates.

DPS Faridabad would announce admission on 26th Aug.

THANX

thanks.. do you know about DPS Greater Faridabad. Last year it was in Oct.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH SCHOOLS ARE BEST IN FARIDABAD. I AM INTEESTD IN DPS FARIDABAD. WHAT IS THEIR CRITERIA FOR NURSERY ADMISSION.

Dps Faridabad

Admission to class Nursery (2014-15) to be announced on 26th August 2013

http://www.dpsfbd.com/

Forms for DPS FBD available from 27th Aug

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat