Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Faridabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 12996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does any body got call from apeejay. i am not understanding why they are taking so much time

one of my friend got call frm apeejay last Monday.... I think by this time they must have completed the admission formalities. Please confirm from school though.

No they haven't completed their process it is still on.i have got call from appejay for interaction today itself.

Can anybody advise me how is Hommerton Grammar school in sector 21A in Faridabad.I have not heard about this school until I was going to submit the form in Ryan Faridabad and saw the school on my way.School campus is in 5acres of land and after talking to the management it seems like school is not in money making business and only take 1000 students not more than that and 1:25 teacher student ratio and associated with UNESCO and British Council and fees is very reasonable and completly english medium with transport facility available.

Ryan School Details

Does any body get call from DPS sector-19 for interaction
The updation on admission procedure will be done on 10 Sep by 3:00 pm on their website.

it's actually 1800hrs on 10 sep

still no update on dps site?

In Faridabad, noida and Gurgaon..are the admissions forms already out for children eligible for nursery admissions in April 2014 ? Delhi schools forms are released around dec-jan, right? Pls guide ...
Thanks Anil ! Any info on which all schools forms are still available pls ??

Apeejay SVRN, Ryan, MVN, DPS gr FBD, Aravali, Eicher , MR forms are still available

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by