Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon/Faridabad Admissions Open 2013-2014 common thread for school admissions forms,dates ,parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO UPDATE THREAD WITH ADMISSION DATES ONLY AND START DIFFERENT THREAD /BLOG FOR ANY OTHER QUERY.

Views: 52174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sakshi any update on DAV sec 14 gurgaon? Earlier had heard about sep3? any further news?

Gary its confirmed for 3 sep

Just spoken one of the teachers from DAV sec 14 (she is wife of my colleague). They don't have nursery class at sec 14 but have another branch in sec 10 which is from nursery to class V. They even don't transfer the child from sec -10th branch to sec 14th branch till he completes 5th class. So i m in dilemma :( should go for dav or not

very strange to know this that they don't transfer to sec-14 ? so me too thinking now to go for DAV or not ?

yes ravi...i m really confused after talking. Even she also told me that sec-10 is not up to the mark as compare to sec-14. So I guess it's just like running after a name...I'll try to speak about this to principle then only will decide

Vandana Ji, Plz try to find out as much info u can collect on this issue. I m also trying to find out more on this and update here.

sure

Thanks Vandana. Very disappointed to hear that. Didnt know thats how it works. I thght they had nursery in sec-14. Definately sec 10 A branch is no way close to sec 14 one coz few yrs ago my cousin was pulled out of that school by his parents for lack of quality. Pls confirm and share if you find anymore info.

Hey guys, i checked with one of the parents- his son is in sec-10 DAV prenursery and he told me that as per his knowledge his son won't be transferred to Sec-14 and he should stay at DAV sec-10 unto 5th standard.

Still not sure abt this bt its really alarming and raised lots of Qs like why then there is nursery to 5th in sec-14 main DAV ? etc etc. anyone more info on this, plz share.

Ravi ji, your comment is confusing. Does sec 14 have nursery or not?

Not sure Gary Ji, thats why i m asking to all of the members here. If anyone has any idea abt it ?

Refer to this link of DAV sec-14 School Gurgaon

They have L.K.G equal to nursery class and U.K.G. equal to Pre-Primary.

http://dav14gurgaon.org/Annexure%20IV.pdf

Once more confirm with the school.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat