Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon/Faridabad Admissions Open 2013-2014 common thread for school admissions forms,dates ,parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO UPDATE THREAD WITH ADMISSION DATES ONLY AND START DIFFERENT THREAD /BLOG FOR ANY OTHER QUERY.

Views: 52174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone knows the fees structure of G D Goenka sector48 school

Hi Seema, I am in touch with the school .. the fees is as follows:

Registration - 5000

Establishment Fee - 50000

ID Card - 250

Sec Deposit (refundable) - 90000

School Fees (upto class 8) - 43410 per quarter

Meal charges (per quarter) - 10395

Transport Fees (delhi and ggaon) - 10395

Hope this helps

Admissions open for GD Goenka School, Faridabad.

Went to pick up the form for GD Goenka Sec 48. Was surprised to see that the complex is under construction. Looks like it will take alot of time for it to be called a school. Is it worth applying there?. And are they actually allowed to float the forms like this ?.

Meetu ,i think you should look for other options

I guess schools in Gurgaon are going the way everything else is going (rents, real estate, brokerage, etc etc.). There seems to be no laws or limits laid by the government. 

Hi Sakshi,

Is there any specific time they are going to open online admissions on Sep 10th ?

Nitin ,they have not mentioned but as we did in the case of father agnel noida ,we will keepu posted by shooting the mailer the moment they start , (it should be early morning or midnight cannot say)

Shakshi.... Where did u get the above details from (newspaper? website?)...

This is incontradiction with my interaction with School Admin on last Thursday... They said that the admission will be on draw basis (and not on first-come-first-serve basis). Also they informed that school transport facility is not available for Delhi, while the above details are contradictory...

Please let me know the source of above... thanks....

Gaurav , Times of india page 3 main paper 8 sep 2012 Main Delhi edition( they might do lottery after fixed no of application ) contact school on monday for clarity.

This is crazy.... I went to Shikshantar on this Thursday... There were almost 25-30 other parents as well.. Some lady came (not sure about her name... Probably Ritu Sharma).... and informed us the admission process... She did not give any INDICATION that the admission is going to have first come first served basis.... if the school is changing its stand or is not clear in its communication, i think this is sad state of affairs....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat