Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190096

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The Ardee School, Gurgaon was established in 2009.It is a co-educational self financing day-boarding school. The Ardee School is the first and only school in North India offering Montessori Elementary education till Class VIII with a healthy teacher-student ratio of 1:15.

The school will be affiliated to the CBSE board of examination and is currently following a Montessori enriched CBSE curriculum. The school is a multi-national and multi-cultural community with branches in Delhi and Goa.

The Ardee School being a Montessori based school is sensitive and understanding to learning environments which celebrate the uniqueness of each child and their learning preference.

The vision in the Montessori Method is not restricted to getting excellent academic grades but the focus is on acquiring life skills like concentration, good work habit, imagination, creativity and self sufficiency skills.

Date of Distribution of Forms:

Parents can buy the registration forms for Rs. 500, from the 19th August till the 30th September from 9 am-3:30 pm on all working days (Monday to Friday) from the school gate.

The last day of submission of the completely filled forms is Monday the 30th of September.

Age criteria for admission:

The admission eligibility for various environments is:

Red (Pre Nursery): 2+ years as on 31st March 2014

Blue (Nursery): 3+ years as on 31st March 2014

Yellow (KG): 4+ years as on 31st March 2014

For further information please consult the school website: www.theardeeschool.com

Sakshi, what about Scottish High? Can you gine some feedback..how will you rate Scottish high, lvis, g d goenka public school, shiv nadar?/

hi sakshi
how is sushant lok dps? my husband find it a considerable school but i am not very sure .plz reply

Can Somebody help me with the reviews of DPS Sushant Lok as my child is admitted to the same and i am confused to whether admit him or wait for next year for DPS sec 45???

When forms were submitted it was mentioned that lottery would take place on 4th Sept.  Any update on the date when results would come out for DPS Sushant Lok

@Ajay : DSP SL does not follow lottery system, i had also applied and today morning went for an interaction with the principal and some time back got a call that admission to my child is granted and fee to be deposited by 9th Sep.

Were you called for the interaction or you went suo moto

When i submitted the form on 27th Aug, at that time itself i was given the interaction date.

Hi we had an interaction in DPS sl on 6th Sep but i havenot received any call from school looks like not selected please suggest any other school.and can we ask for the reason to school why they have not selected our form any specific creteria not met like?

tHANKS Anil,can you share the fee structure and admission dates.can we apply now?

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat