Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190096

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Vikas,Do you have any other option ?

Sidd,Its mediocre as per parents feedback.

Hi,

1. My child has been granted admission in DPS Sushantlok and have to submit fees by today. Based on this forum, I think DAV14 is better but a bit far away from my home and on opposite side of highway so think not good for small nursery kid to travel so long due to jams on NH8 entry/exits.

2. Can you pls rate DPS Sushant lok, DAV14, DAV-49, Salwan, Amiown, Amity PowerGrid, DPS-45. Results of other schools not yet out.

3. Out of DAV, Sector 14 & DAV, Sector 49- which is better

Ankur,

Block your seat in DPS SL then deceide next what to do

Davsec 14 >=DPS sec 45>Amiown >Amity>Dav49=salwan

DAV 14>>DAV 49 anyday

where does DPS SL fit in below

Davsec 14 >=DPS sec 45>Amiown >Amity>Dav49=salwan

And = you mean DAV 14 is same as DPS 45 and same for DAV49 & Salwan

I think after amiown

DAV14 is better then DPS 45

But if a seat is blocked, do we get the refund if the child gets admitted to a better school and we wish to withdraw?

Shikshanter Admission Details

http://www.shikshantarschool.com/

Good morning Sakshi,

Today infact in another hour I need to go to Amiown for Prenursery document submission as per schedule given to us. If you dont mind can you confirm following :

a) Whats the procedure there, i.e. if we just need to submit the form

b) Do we need to fill questionaire as we did in Amity,Sec43  

c) Is it ok if i go alone or its a must to have mother also since my wife may not be able to go today. This, I am asking to know if there is any personal interaction also to be done with both parents in this session

Please reply on priority.

VR

1 better if both of you go

2 Last year questionaire was there

3 If you can handle alone (i hope no issues)

Please see this

I appeared for Amiown Gurgaon and were selected. They asked us to fill a questionnaire (about 4 pages) - general questions like describe your child, educational qualifications of parents and grandparents, if both parents working then who takes care of the child etc. After that there was an interaction - 20-25 mins in which the questionnaire was discussed.

In Gurgaon Amiown they did not have any interaction with the kid. Just observed what he/she was doing while parents were having a chat with the interviewer (in our case interview was taken by the Vice-Chairperson herself but others were also taking the same).

Nothing to be scared of. Relax and you will do fine. Just make sure that you do not panic and answer confidently.

All the best!!

All the best and please share your exp

Have they called kid along ?

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat