Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190124

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sakshi for your valuable feedback

Sakshi is right, dont ever go by surveys. time has changed and so parents and children's interest and priority, while those are not same with these ranking instt. i have experienced it about every city's top school list.

Dps-45 <DAV sec-14  . no reviews regarding salwan while lot of bad reviews about shalom hills and dps sushant. shalom hills i have personally visited and experienced the worst treatments to kids ever.

Thanks Meenakshi

please share experience of your personal visit to shalom hills. in what way you feel bad for kids treatment.

i culd see a teacher yelling in rude hindi language at 2 kids(>3yrs) who're not able to perform fine dance movements. 

How interesting, I got the exact feedback from some other parents too. May be its their way to manage the kids.

Sakshi - Can you help with feedback on The Maurya School, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon

Sumeet,its mediocre

Manav Rachna Admissions Open

http://mris.edu.in/

DPS --Sec 45 Gurgaon

Pre Nursery and Nursery Admission to Session 2014-15. The ad will appear in TOI and HT on 17th August 2013 / 18th August 2013

hi

Could you pls confirm which school is better for my daughter in comp of Blue Bells or DPS or Salwan public school

Narender,DPS Sec 45

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat