Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190125

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

• AMITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
  • Nursery admissions for Academic year 2014-15 open for Amity International Schools at Noida, Vasundhara Sector- 6 , Vasundhara Sector -1 and Gurgaon Sector -43.

• Online Forms will be available from Sunday, 18th August 2013 to Sunday, 25th August.

• http://www.amity.edu/aisadmission/

Thanks Sakshi.. Do you have any idea regarding the shortlisting criteria for nursery admission in Amity?

it would be out online by 6 p. m today.

can somebody you please share reviews about amity sec 43 school???

@Vinita,

I hope you are talking about Amity,Sec43 ( Powergrid school ).

And i think they are just releasing list for 2nd interaction today & its not a final list of selected children.

Any idea what's the procedure in 2nd interaction?

@ Harihar,

Ya its only the shortlisted list for 2nd round.

Can you also help me with the review of Amity,Sec43 ( Powergrid school ).

@Vinita,

I have been to Powergrid branch & have one of the teacher of same school in our colony. 

Following is my feedback :

a) School is CBSE based upto 12th standard

b) Academic wise its quiet fine no issues at all.

c) Regarding ground facility i have a doubt, since i could not see any big ground for the same which is also very important for children in a school. This is majorly because of the less space they have.

d) I could not see any AC Bus.

e) I haven't sees/hear any complaint of this school from any of the parents till now but yes space seems to be a major concern for this school due to which they don't have huge campus as in case of Amity,Sce46.

Rest, you may check with Sakshi & other parents too.

Thanks.

can you also help me to have a comparision among DPS suhant lok and Blue bells as my kid is admitted to both.

@Vinita,

I am really sorry as i dont have much idea about both BB & DPS, SL. 

Infact if you want you may get info about BB from Mr.Akash who also commented about the same today morning. Regarding DPS,SL its a mixed feedback from so many parents who are also somewhat confused.

So, sorry for not being able to help you much in this particular query.

Please provide me fee structure of amity international school noida for Nursery admission .

Thanks Sakshi for clarifying my confusion regarding the nursery, LKG, UKG classes...

but every other schools is showing three classes(or 3 levels ) of education before a child enters Grade 1.

A child has to be 5 and a half to be eligible for grade 1.

Pre nursery is not mandatory so only 2 classes .Min 5 years in some and 51/2 yrs in others

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat