Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190125

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

I am looking towards the below 3 schools for nursery admission. Could you please there ranking and fee structure. heard Amity power grid is better than sec 46 and sec-46 is expensive due to all AC:-

1. DPS, Sec 45

2. DAV, Uppalsouth end, sohna road

3. Amity, Power grid

4. Amity International, sec-46

5. Millenium (earlier little millenium) near to Sadar Police station,  Subhash chowk, sohna road

Dps Sec 45 > Dav uppal south > Amity sec sec 46> Amity Power Grid

please see gurgaonn group, thread for fee structure 

Sangamitra,Yes its a experimental learning school and less focus on Academics but sought after.

Hi Sakshi,

Any review on Mother's Pride, Palam Vihar and Euro Kids Palam Vihar for nursery admissions.

Mother's Pride is a good school for playgroup/Pre-Nursery....If you talk about Formal school as Mother's Pride is not having a good feedback....They emphasize on making child active and they are very good on that but it we talk about academics they don't focus much on academics.

Aneesha,I concur with NIDHI.

Hello Sakhshi

I need a detailed comparison between Lotus Valley International/Amity Sec-46/Suncity World SChool.These 3 schools are in my priority list.

Also Any parents whose children study in any of these can give feedback on above 3 schools

Thanks and Regards

Nidhi

Sakshi

I want to understand if suncity world school should even be in our list in the wake of the recent abuse of children there and the management not coming up with any explanation on the same.

@Ritu,I would have not applied for my Child in the school which does not think that giving explanation is mandatory.Many parents are not applying this year after the incident .

Salwan Public School Gurgaon

Registration Open for Session 2014-2015
at Sector-15 (II) & Sector-5
from 19th  August 2013

Age criteria for Registration:

·         3 Years for Pre-Nursery
·         4 Years for Nursery
·         5 Years for KG*

As on 30th September 2014
*(Subject to availability of seats)

See

http://www.salwangurgaon.com/admissionProcedure.php

For details, contact the office between
9.00 a.m to 2.30 p.m only
Sector 15 (II):0124-4886050 extn:186, 9818376422
Sector 5        :0124-2253756/4295186

Hi Sakshi,

Coulsd you pls provide feedback for Summer Fields School, DLF-1. Do they have a balanced mixture of both academics, sports and extra curricular activities. How do you rate Summerfields, DAV-14, Ryan, Salwan and Blue Bells

Thanks !

Summerfields is mediocre as per parents feedback.Dav sec 14 and Bluebells have positive feedback. Salwan and Ryan are have mixed feedback.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat