Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135038

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes priyanka

Hi! Any feedback on kunskapsskolan.

Veena

It agood school but many parents could not find it in synch with their ideology ( i think tablets for intial 2-3 years) but you can visit schoolex as their name is also their in exhibitors.

My opinion is just opposite. I stay in Heritage city and we have 3 kids going to Kunskapsskolan from the same society, including my own son in grade 2. All of us believe that Kunskapsskolan is the best among rest of the up coming progressive schools in Gurgaon. 

1. Tablets are only introduced from grade 3 onwards and it is one of the several tools for teaching & learning.

2. The idealogical of the school on the contrary has given our children the freedom to make independent choices from an early age. Thus making them responsible for their own personal growth and this kind of methodology in required in our current educational stream where the focus in rote learning.

I strongly recommend a parent seeking admission in this school, should visit the campus once and understand the philosophy behind the school's approach by meeting the school head.

Sakshi, I suggest that you as a moderator should give an unbiased opinion to parents seeking admissions for their children by visiting the school or talking to other parents.

Hello Veena Mattam

I have been to school-ex expo this weekend, i found this Swedish school over their. I had attended their counseling session and i am pretty much satisfied with Kunskapsskolan and also with their teaching methodology. For your information, this international school is a CBSE school and this is first school in India. They have a very unique way of teaching methodology which is known as a KED program. So in the last i can suggest you to go through their website or get some time to visit this school. Thanks.

Dear Sakshi

The draw of DPS Sushant lok is before DPS Sec 45 and the list of Salwan would probably available by Aug 19, so if I want to wait for DPS Sec 45, whether the same would be possible, the other schools will give us such time.

And also please give me review about Presidium School, they are taking child on first come first serve basis. Is it a good option.

I am confused. Please help.

Regards

Rani

Rani

You will get in presidium till dec also.

No school will wait after giving you time frame to submit fees.

but Sakshi how much time do they give if my daughter's name come in draw, i mean to say how many days.

Hi Sakshi,

Is it true that DPS-45 actually has scattered campuses at Gurgaon like first 3 classes at sector-40, uptill 3rd at sect 47 and so on? This came as a surprise to me actually!

Yes this is true for dps45

DPS Sector 45 - is it CCTV equiped ?

Nursery Admissions Notification for Lotus Valley Gurgaon 2015-16

http://www.lotusvalleygurgaon.com/admissions-open.php

Admission Notification - Academic Session 2015-16

Registration for Admission opens from Pre-Nursery to Grade IX

• Registration for Admission opens on 1st and 2nd Sept'14 between 9:00am to 12:00 noon. Registration forms can be collected from the School Reception / downloaded from the School Website on the above said dates and time between 9:00am to 12:00 noon.
  • Duly filled in Registration Forms complete in all respect must be submitted at the School Reception latest by Wednesday 3rd Sept'14. No forms will be accepted later than that.
  • Filling and submission of Registration form does not guarantee admission to the school.
  • Admission will depend on the submission of the registration form and its completion in all respects and subject to the availability of seats.
  • At the time of Admission, payment of fee should be done within 2 days.

Pre-requisites at the time of submission of Registration form

• Attested copy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation (in original)
  • Proof of Residence ( copy of passport/ copy of rent agreement)

Age for Pre Primary Grades as on 1st April 2015

• Pre-Nursery: 2 ½ years +
  • Nursery: 3½ years +

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat