Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135042

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Prashant

Its 1,27,300 admission time then quarterly is 44000,  meals and transport extra.

Congrats again indu

How much one has to pay at the time of admission ..how much is refundable
1.27.300 include first quarter charges

127300 is at time of admission and does not include quarterly fees, that is to be paid in March 2015  .

Only around 36000 is non refundable, rest is refundable...

Thanks indu .

Hi

My child has also got in Heritage, paid for it. :)

His name was drawn in Shikshantar too yesterday .... 

Hi Indu

Are there no books in Heritage? I just read it somewhere on this blog. While, when I went to school I do remeber they said there are books but may be not the traditional ones. Any inputs?

Thanks

Can somebody please help me with any inputs they may have.

Thanks Angelina! It surely helps.

Thanks Indu, really appreciate the prompt response.

As regards, LVIS, I just called to check for my ward, the ladies who picked up the phone were courteous as expected and they told me that my ward's name was on hold. Most likely, they would see for how many seats, fees is not deposited today and then they would call the waitlist candidates.

So experience till now:
Suncity awesome
GEMS very good
LVIS so far so good
Sikshantar: my wife went for school tour only and she could not relate to their methodology so we did not apply
DPS 45: as per expectation

Regards

Hi,

Need guidance pls share you views,

I had only two options left now 1) Amiown ----> Amity International sector 46 where they are considering my son for KG

2) Cradle to Crayons(owned by suncity)---->after KG  will get direct admission to Suncity World School. here they are considering my son for Nursery,

Sakshi & all the members pls help which one to opt.

My focus is over all growth development + Academics+ Sports

TIA,

Given the options I would have chosen Suncity!

Can anyone share Lvis fee structure for 2015-16.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat