Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Can someone please provide with the exact list Of schools that have started selling forms esp in south delhi

Views: 1884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amity saket, Amity pusp vihar(both have online forms but form submission will b after courts order)
Amrita Vidyalyam pusp vihar (downladable form)

Thanks William however I the online form only has the option to select Saket, there is no option for Pushp Vihaar branch. 

Why do I see ghaziabad options only on the amity site? Can you please let me know the site you are trying to access vishal?

I went to pusp vihar branch they told me to fill form on amiown.com(its the play school of amity) not sure about the admission policy of the school.
pls check with them

Admission form available for Frank anthony school(online)
lady Irwin(def. colony)(girls only) form available at school 10am to 11.30am.
green fields school safdarjang enclave according to other member parents.(available at school)
pls provide info about more schools.
Thanks

Amrita vidyalyam pushp  vihar not started yet..no form available on website

amrita vidyalyam form link was working yesterday I downloaded the form. they might have disabled it today on fear of any action.(however forms can only b submitted after court order) so we will have to wait.
Update
lady Irwin(def. colony) (girls)
Age criteria 4+ as on 31st march 2014 only 100 form per day first cum first serve.

Mark is it confirm ,first come first serve,what is the logic? school wants to create artificial demand

thanks anyway but who is saying this the receptionist or senior person?

is it true greenfields is also selling?

Regards

Yes absolutely, lady Irwin has a notice pasted on the gate pillar before entering preschool complex I went there it says "only 100 form per day first cum first serve" price of the form is Rs25.

Greenfields nursery school also selling form. I have one form too price of the form is Rs50 its a yellow colored form.

Pls provide info about any more schools, which you know, have started providing forms.

Regards

Yes Mark William, there is no option for Amity Pushp Vihar on their site. 

Amrita vidyalyam form (Can be submitted at the school only after court's order)

Attachments:

THANKS  MARK.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat