Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Dear parents/moderators,plz provide me the details regarding nirmal bhartia school....how wud u all rank it in terms of academics n extra curricular activities.... where wud u put it among dps, bbps,Bgs,svis,Vis,nkb,indraprastha, sachdeva,Itl,maxfort etc....plz help me ....thanks

Views: 2808

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Neha.. I had shared detailed feedback on Nirmal Bhartia some months back. You can check it on following link: 

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery_school_admissions_in...

Thanks so much Bindesh for ur valuable input...
Dear Bindesh / Madhavi...Found you two the most knowledgeable of all regarding NiBS...Any idea bout the languages taught at NiBS apart from English and Hindi?
Thanks Bindesh...I'm the mom of another aspirant for NiBS... Apart from the fees which you pointed as on the higher side, are there any other recurrent charges which hike it up further?

@Charu...My son is in Nibs....we have just paid swimming charges last year ...apart from that have not spend a single penny on anything...not even on craft...every material school has provided.

Great...Thanks Madhvik...Haven't made it there yet...Just hopeful. Are you happy overall with the school..

@Charu I have no issues so far...As mentioned in the feedback given by Bindesh Pandey, the school gives individual attention to kids.... the way they teach is very different...its not about completing syllabus specially for junior classes...it's more about learning and enjoying...No writing in class Nursery

Regarding cons which Bindesh has mentioned , my views on them are

--> fee: last year we have paid around 1.6 lacs as opposed to 2 lacs

-->Transport : I have not faced any issue. One can find transport issues everywhere be it school, public  or office transport. So you can find the same in other schools too be it late due to traffic or rain etc.

--> Nibs have managed space well for each sport...but they don't have really big cricket ground. It is due to the 2 acre space on which it is built. If big cricket ground is someone's criteria then there are other schools built on larger area in dwarka.

@ madh

Thanks madhavik...yesterday also u spared time to clear my doubts...actually i was not able to retrieve that conversation so hv to post it again...
Today i went to nibs to hv a clear picture of the school in n out...found it different from other school so far visited...its seems to be based more on practical knowledge which is essential at d beginners level...

@Neha it's true...Nibs don't have any exams till class 6.....Its all about journal writing , project work, plays , practical approach...

Since their way is different I request all parents to think properly before admitting their kids in Nibs... As I have seen parents complaining afterwards about the No writing and No Exams in Nursery to teachers. I will not comment on other schools as every school has their own approach and philosophy but for me Nibs is good for my Kid.

neha did you confirm admission? how much did they ask you to pay?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat