Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390185

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Devendra

Be regular on forum and keep checking your mails, you will get info of forms till results on this forum only.

Hi Sakhsi,

Please let us know from when (which month) the forms will be out for 2015-16 session.Thanks

Any time after July. Be regular to this forum to get all updates.

Hi please let me know my daughter will be 3 in nov which school criteria she clears in noida

Dear Parents:

Truth about DPS Indirapuram Nursery, I would like to inform all the parents that I got my ward in DPSI in nursery session 2014-15 and thought it to be a big achievement as the competition was really big but mainly in numbers. This choice was driven by the location factor also. But once the session started I learnt other things that I would like to share which may help you to decide the school for your loved once:

1) Activities in the schools are very limited for the young kids. ( No Outdoor games/ swimming/skating/cycling etc.)

2) It doesn't have AC classrooms

3) Session for nursery and prep breaks in two parts i.e. kids travelling by bus leave class half an hour earlier making other kids uncomfortable.

4) Stationary provided by the school is of very poor quality specially from the pointy of view of kids(Usually kids are provided with the loose A4 sheet instead of thick drawing sheets or pre printed work books for coloring work).

5) There are 40 kids in the nursery class and 12 sections which makes it over crowded.

6) Out of two teacher, one is usually busy in other works (administrative mainly) leaving the whole class to another single teacher mostly. In such scenarios the teacher in the class gets irritated just like any other person handling 40 highly energetic and naughty kids.  

7) Skill level of teachers is good but the teacher student ratio is skewed as they rarely get any assistant.

8) School is doing great at the academic level and I congratulate the school management for its achievements but from the prospective of young kids, I feel that school managements needs to review their style and add more outdoor activities for pre primary sections.

Hope this gives you insight of DPSI for preprimary

Regards

Aditya

Hi Adi,

Thanks for your feedback.

My kid is also DPS family And he is in nursery DPS Expressway.Please find my comment below:-

1) Activities in the schools are very limited for the young kids. ( No Outdoor games/ swimming/skating/cycling etc.)--------- -------------Yes its true.But this is DPS format And DPS must have to do something on this.

2) It doesn't have AC classrooms---------------------only for pre nursery , nursery and prep having AC Class room and for other acitvity like dance, rhyme class etc also having AC room. But after 1 class onward all class room are non AC.

3) Session for nursery and prep breaks in two parts i.e. kids travelling by bus leave class half an hour earlier making other kids uncomfortable.-------------------Yes, u r right, child sit half an hour in bus. Its very hard in such hot. And bus are non AC. I ask the same to management but they having valid reason for this as per them nursery child need more time to setel in bus and when all chid get settel in bus then only they can drive. And I think its right.

4) Stationary provided by the school is of very poor quality specially from the pointy of view of kids(Usually kids are provided with the loose A4 sheet instead of thick drawing sheets or pre printed work books for coloring work).--------------------Yes, A4 sheet provided for class activity. But the way of clear the concept is gud. So quality of education matter, not quality of stationary.  

5) There are 40 kids in the nursery class and 12 sections which makes it over crowded.----- ----------------16 child in one class and 2 teacher and one care taker …So attension per child more so it’s gud.

6) Out of two teacher, one is usually busy in other works (administrative mainly) leaving the whole class to another single teacher mostly. In such scenarios the teacher in the class gets irritated just like any other person handling 40 highly energetic and naughty kids.----------------Same as above.  

7) Skill level of teachers is good but the teacher student ratio is skewed as they rarely get any assistant.------------------Same as above.

8) School is doing great at the academic level and I congratulate the school management for its achievements but from the prospective of young kids, I feel that school managements needs to review their style and add more outdoor activities for pre primary sections.--------------- Academic result still not clear and will come in next 2-3 years and as per DPS hope this also show gud. And yes management should do on out door games for young child.

Dear Anju

My observations are pertaining to DPSI only and in other DPS things may be little different. DPS Exp. is quite new setup as compared to DPSI which is well established imparting education to almost 6000 students per year and things must be slightly better at DPS Exp....

Thanks for sharing your comments.

Hi Adi,

Yes DPS Ex is new just 2 year old i think so, only difference b/w new and old is teacher student otherwise all thing same.

How come Step by Step Noida is not on this exhaustive list?

Hello,

Has anyone received the refund from Amity Sector 6 Vasundhra if yes can you please share the details. 

Thanks

Vikas

RSS

Latest Activity

Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat