Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390180

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

AREA IN WHICH YOU COULD CONTRIBUTE TO ENRICH SCHOOL LIFE INTERMS OF TIME AND SKILL-WHAT WE NEED TO FILL.

In this question one does NOT have to write any thing.

Only SELECT (tick the check box) as per your knowledge / skill / profession.

For example, if you are  very good at sports (and have played at National or International level),  then you can give tips or training to DPS Students.

Similarly, if you are a doctor, you may help DPS Medical team by your experience or if there is any medical emergency , DPS may Contact you for your help.

i

hI SAKSHI,

REGISTERED DPS NOIDA FORM ONLINE... NOW DO WE NEED TO SUBMIT PHYSICAL FORM WITH PHOTOGRAPH PASTED ON FORM.

AS THERE IS NO GUIDELINES ON WHAT TO DO POST REGISTERING ONLINE. GOT THE PDF OF FORM.

LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAVE INFO ON THE SAME.

REGARDS

No Rajesh, now you do not have to do anything till 15th sept for DPS Noida

AS PER DPS NOIDA WEBSITE : (See Section - Nursery Admission 2014-15)

Procedure for Nursery Admission

• The Form to be submitted through ONLINE process only.
  • The shortlisted candidates shall be informed the Interaction Date through E-Mail from Sep. 15, 2013

So, ONLY those parents who will be shortlisted  NEED TO SUBMIT PHYSICAL (Print out of the online filled form, so save the pdf format) FORM WITH PHOTOGRAPH PASTED ON FORM, only after 15 Sept 13.

Hi Sakshi,

Thanks for the update.

We are staying very close by (less than a km) in a rented accommodation. For address proof school is asking for (Attested Photocopy of Parent(s') Voters Identity Card / Ration Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / House Tax Receipt etc.). We have our rent agreement, Bank Passbook, Landline Tel Bill (Airtel), etc. will that work as residential proof? 

Looking forward for your reply.

What is your view on Kothari vs LVIS

Thanks Nitu, this was something that I was looking for. But still if you can confirm if you had this info confirmed from School, then fine, else we may need to cross - verify it. 

Having a disconnect on this can be very painful later(child will not get admission).

This is what is there on the website:

Only the shortlisted candidates along with their parents are called for Registration and Interaction. The prospectus is given along with the Registration form. The registration fee is non-refundable.

Regards,

Aaditya

Hello Aaditya, I could not understand your concern / doubt / query ?

Which information you are asking to be confirmed from DPS School authority ?

If in the school website, it is clearly mentioned :

•  ' The shortlisted candidates shall be informed the Interaction Date through E-Mail from Sep. 15, 2013 "

IS THERE ANY ROOM OF DOUBT LEFT ?

But anyway, I HAD NOT CONFIRMED THIS FROM DPS NOIDA .

Whatever i had written was my personal interpretaion.

So, i also recommend, that if any parent have any doubt / clarification, it is always SAFE & BETTER to get clarification / interpretation DIRECTLY from school.

Hi sakshi
What is feedback for LVIS? How is the academic result comes in this school? We are going for interaction on Monday. If confirmed by them then should we go for that.

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by