Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390152

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sakshi, what about Kothari International school? Is LVIS better than that as well

Hi Ranjan,

Can you please let us know the process for the same as I have to go to LVIS on Monday for the interaction.

1. What questions do they ask from child

2. What is there in parents interaction'

3. After how many days do they give the result

4. Within how many days the fees is to be deposited

Dear Shruti, 

Answers are as follows: 

1. For child questions are mainly related to Parent name, shape, colour, animal etc. Two teachers in Principal's room will ask your child by showing some related stuffs wherein Parents are not allowed to sit with the child, in fact they will be having interaction with principal at the same time. 

2. Parents interaction mainly related to your background, if u r not from delhi then how you are finding the city as a place to live, employment details, general stuffs like why LVIS. This is just a general chitchat nothing serious. 

3. Same day if all the interviews scheduled for the day are over by 3 or 4 PM.  You will receive the result in your mail id, which will be confirmed during the said interaction. 

4. 2 working days flat. fees is 93000/ without transport. Transport will be 2700-3900 depending on location per month. 

thanks 

Thank you Ranjan. This was really helpful. Are you getting your child in this school and waiting for some other school.

If one plans to cancel the admission later, how much would get refunded.

Lotus Valley Noida Admissions Details

What is their fee structure. Also, Sakshi can you please suggest that what kind of schools should go for:

1. that still has old way of teaching (like Amity, Apeejay etc)

2. that uses new way of teaching (like Kothari, LVS, Mayoor)

Also, can you please rank them

Hi Sakshi,

My son is Feb 2011 born. Will he be eligible to apply to Nursery class in Lotus Valley Noida.

Thanks.

Sakshi he is 31st march,2011

No harm in trying Anju

Hi Sakshi,
I am a parent of 3 year 9 month daughter. I am currently in United Kingdom and would be returning back to India by mid October. I have the following queries:
1) since my daughter will be turning 4 in November, to which grade will she be eligible in Amity (sec 6, sec 1 and noida), DPS Indirapuram, and Father Angel
2) can u please suggest some other good schools near Crossing Republik?
3) when does the KG admissions start for most of the schools?
4) since I am currently not in India, is there any aspect I am missing out on regarding admissions.
Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Niti

KG admission depend on vacancy and are school specific( old traditional school).

Others start with nursery (International and new schools)

You can try in DPS NOida /Somerville/Khaitan/St francis( Nursery /kg  )

Among others

Global Genesis /DPS SEC 132 /Shiv Nadar/Lotus Valley/Indus Valley /TSRM

Admissions at shiv nadar school noida are also open with a open lottery in September.
http://shivnadarschool.edu.in/website/noida/admission/admissions-we...

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat