Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390185

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

Can you please help in rating the following school on 2 parameters (academics and overall)

1. DPS Greater Noida

2. Sriram Millenium

3. Shiv Nadar

4. Lotus Valley

Appreciate your help!

Saurabh

Overall

SNS= LV>TSRS

DPS G N main focus academics but it is very good school

Thanks Sakshi for the response. I am slightly confused, can you please confirm my understanding

To summarise from Academics prospective out the 4 schools mentioned above you are rating DPS Greater Noida

and overall

1. Shiv Nadar

2. Lotus Valley

3. Sriram

When will the forms of Mayoor School be out ??

Thanks for the info Saakshi. Can you rate Ryan w.r.t to the others like FAS/Amity Vasundhara Sec-6, DPSI, DPSGV, St Francis, Cambridge Indrapuram?

Also which branch should I fill for (Noida or Ghaziabad). In fact I see there are 2 branches in gzb with slightly different names. What's the catch?

Actually I am considering Ryan since I've heard they allow internal transfers to differnt branches even outside the state (I might relocate outside NCR so trying to cover the transfer part). Is that true?

If Ryan isn't too far behind then may be I can consider it but only if it is worth going for?

Thanks,
Shashank Arora

Shashank,Go for Noida.In delhi it is considered mediocre, I think it might be at par with cambridge or DPSGV

Thanks Saakshi. Will try and go for it. Is it at par with even Amity Sec-6 and DPSI?

As I said I am little in between to decide since I am not sure whether I will stay here or relocate (If I stay it makes sense to look at the proximity angle as well or else need to cover the transfer part).

Do you have any details for Fees Structure for Ryan?

Thanks,
Shashank

Amity and DPSI>Ryan

Thanks Saakshi. Appreciated.

@Fellow Parents-> Do we have any references for children in Ryan and how is the school? Any pointers please?

Thanks,
Shashank Arora.

can anyone suggest the age criteria of Ryan International Noida ?

Hello,

My son has been called for interaction on 3rd of January 2014 in Ryan School Greater Noida for nursery. can someone give me some pointers about the procedure and what happens there?

Thanks

-Prateek

RSS

Latest Activity

Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat