Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Presidium School

ADMISSION OPEN FOR THE SESSION 2015 - 2016

Admission forms are available for locations :  
Indirapuram (Nursery - XIth) : 7838654425,
Gurgaon (Nursery - IXth) : 8586984545,

At the time of submission of the form, the following documents need to be attached:

• * Attested photocopy of MCD birth certificate.
  • * Attested photocopy of residence proof.
  • * Transfer Certificate from school last attended, for all classes except Nursery.
  • * Medical fitness certificate by registered practitioner
  • * Passport size photograph of Mother, Father & Child

any one have idea for Presidium Indirapuram Fee strucutre

250000-30000 rs quarterly
Can anybody please tell me that if I can apply in multiple amity branches or not...I.e can I apply in amity noida and as well as amity vasundhra or not.
Coz somewhere I read that parents can only apply in one of amity branch.
Is this correct?
Please help
Plz let me knw the reviews for Ryan n father angel school of noida? Admission form date also ....

Both Mother's Pride Indirapuram and Presidium Indirapuram has Nursery classes (in the same complex and managed by the same management). The fee structure is vastly different. Presidium Indirapuram's fees is more than double than of Mother's Pride's - both for Nursery.

How are the reviews of Mother's Pride Nursery? Why would one opt for Presidium Nursery vs. Mother's Pride Nursery? The school management is pushing the parents to opt for Presidium Nursery. Per them it is more formal as compared to Mother's Pride Nursery and there is less of pampering of kids. 

Any inputs from anyone are most welcome.

Thanks

Amit

Hello Amit

Do you have any other option .try that first.

Dr Amita

My son is already going to pre-nursery in Mother's Pride in Indirapuram. The main advantage is that it has a real good day care until 6:30 - 7:00 pm only for students of Mother's Pride/Presidium. Not many schools have this option. Moreover it is just adjacent to my residence.

We plan to try for new-age schools next year like Shiv Nadar/Shriram Millennium; however the minimum age criteria in these schools is 3.6 years and my son would be 3.3 as on 31-Mar-2015.

Thanks

Amit

Hello Amit

Many new school like pathways Global genesis  and kothari has great feed back ( all with day care take 3 y plus and some school give grace of 3 months like shiv nadar as they still have vacant seats for last year  )

Lot of negative about presidium on net . check on consumer complaints or any where. Money minded .

Hi Amit,

I would not recommend Presidium or Mother's pride if you also need to opt for DayCare. I was fully impressed with the school. Their marketing is impressive. When I visited their campus, I made up my mind that I will get my child into Mother's pride. But, I wanted to have a look at day care as well because that is the place where child will spend more time. After several requests, they finally agreed to show the day care on a working day. I don't know how u r impressed with daycare. I was shocked to see the daycare. It was on 2nd floor, a completely isolated place. Children made to sit at a little place left after beds. There was no option for recreation activities. More shocking was the kitchen. I haven't seen the rats of that much size in my life. They literally comes in obese category. I won't recommend day care at all if u have concern for your child.

Hi, any inputs from anyone?

Amit,

I will also check whether Mother's Pride nursery and Presidium nursery are different in fees and environment. I was under the impression that nursery admission in MP meant that the child is admitted to Presidium & fee structure would be that of Presidium. My kid goes to sec-61 MP.

By the way, also check GIIS Noida. I went there last week (they organised Coffee morning session for parents to see & experience the school). The school seems good, teaching methods appear to be good, and they have done good internationally (esp. Singapore) but they are new in India.Sec-71 is also close to Indirapuram. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat