Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Manish - The form to be received in the email is just a generic empty form that you have to fill and bring to school, on the interaction date. I can also send you the form if you like (share your email address). By the way, when is your interaction?

Thanks Banish, I have received the email just now :) its on Aug 16th at 1 PM

Hi could anybody tell of the good schools near to vaishali. I don't want to have a very expensive school, it should be high on extra curricular activities, not much of stress on homeworks. I am very near to Sun Valley International School. Could advise me on the schools.

HI,

Can anyone comment on the fee structure of DPS Indrapuram and DLF Public School.

Regards,

Amit

Hi All,

I have my residence at sector 119 Noida, Just wondering will DPS indirapuram will consider it to be negative point. I just want to make it sure before filling up the forms

Ashish check if they provide transport till there.. otherwise you need to manage it... i have seen parents come to drop their kid from Laxmi nagar and Mayur vihar too

Hello All,

Can anyone please help me with the fee structure of DPS Sec-132?

Also, I am interested to know from someone's experience if the school negotiates on the fee structure and components?Or they have same fee for all?

Regards,

Payal

Devender and payal

See the feedback of parents whose kids are studying

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/dps-noida-sector-132-express...

also read comments of parents who did not take admission.

Thank you Sakshi and Devendra, 

A general question - do the schools normally do negotiation on fee components? Or, more or less, it is fixed which they declare?

Regards,

Payal

I don't think they do. I never tried or heard anyone trying but since they have a long queue waiting outside their office with application forms, i don't think they'll ever need to.

Seth Anandram Jaipuria School  Ghaziabad

Registration Open for Nursery session-2015-16, Application Forms are available from 16-August -2014 to 25th August-2014.

http://jaipuria.edu.in/ghaziabadschool/

To add on to the great info Sakshi shared: Here's the link to understand their policy around application process.

Hi Sakshi - Would you have any info on the admission/fee charges. Last year information would also do, in case you don't have the latest info yet. Thanks again!

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat