Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All 3 ..I updated the details again and tookthe print out..it is still giving this problem. May be I should one more time. Anyways thanks for the help.

Hi Deepak,

Let me know if you still face issue. We can connect offline. Let me know if you want to talk and I will try to help.

Regards.

Hi Amit,

Family details section is still coming blank on printing the form.  Not sure what is the issue.

Hi Deepak,

My email is amit.cenitk@gmail.com. Would you share yours and will communicate and try to solve the issue offline.

Dear Amit, Do we need to take the child while submitting the form and documents or he will be called for interaction after the declaration of shortlisted list. My child is not in town till 31 Aug. so wanted to know about this before filling the form.Thanks

Hi Deva,

No need to take the child along with you. I went today only. 

Hi Deva,

For submission of form child is not required. They even mention this in the email you get after filling the form.

So no worry, go ahead and fill the form. Regards

Hello Amit . Can u please share what kind of questions were there in the form . I ve to go tomorrow for form submission . your help is highly appreciated
Hello, even mine is also scheduled tomorrow.
So if anyone can share the kind of questions in form....would be really helpful for us.
Thanks

its a form with educational qualification details of grand parents.

Then they have basic q's like ur child is attached to whom , what r qualities , how you handle/divert his intention, which channel he watch and for how much time..

lastly what are your expection from this school and so on..

Which one is better Amity Vasundhra sector-6 or Amity Vasundhra sector-1??

thanks in advance.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat