Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Since the confirmation comes right away, i'd assume it is done automatically by the system. And that's something you can't change unless you reach out to the school with some real good reason.

Thnx Sunny .. thought as much ... theres a friend who is shifting base to India and is interested in the school .... m sure she will pull out some connection so she was asking me about the school ....

@Dipak / Sujoy - Last year they took cash

Hi Lathaa,

Does this need to be attested by Gazatted Officer? I did not see the mention of this in school website.

Also the new government has abolished the system of attestation by Gazatted officer if original is to be produced later for verification. I applied for passport recently and they have also told me the same thing.

Could you confirm on this?

It was for last year and may be the new system will come into force this year.

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL ,BRIJ VIHAR ,GHAZIABAD

20th August 2014

Dear Parents Please note that Admission Forms for Montessori I Session 2015-16 will be available from 1st September to 10th September 2014 in the School office between 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.Online Registration will also be available on the School Website . Prabha Dutt Headmistress

http://www.bbpsbv.org/montessoriadmission.aspx (Check in latest updates)

Hi latha.In the brij vihar school home page the age criteria is given as 3 to 4 yrs as on 31st Mar 14.I think its a typo..Should'nt it be 2015??

It might be for last year. Yes it should be 31st March 2015.

Hi Sakshi

I need to submit the form of Amity Vasundhara on 22-Aug. Any idea of the kind of interaction happens with parents

Somya

See this parents who submitted the form yesterday

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/noida-ghaziabad-great...

no interaction with parents. they will take all papers and give u 45 minutes time to fill a questtionaire which has general questions like parents, grandparents education, importance of education, etc and then resuls will be displayed on 29th august online for second round. that second round will be interaction with parents and child. hope this helps.

Thanks a lot Neha and Sakshi

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat