Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Shambhavi
Admissions are going on ...for details see dps sec 132 group on left of home page .

Sec 132 expressway Noida takes admission all over the year. Your kid can get admission whenever you want.  

Hi Everyone - I have a quick question about Amity Vasundhra - 6. I know the fee structure but was wondering about the -extra-curricular' and other charges that are generally not included in the fee. Any info on this piece would be of great help.

Banish I think it will be there. Now a days almost everyone sells packages including schools, hospitals. Usually schools leave transportaition fees as it varies per student.I guess 68k was first time last year including first quarter leaving transportation. 

Right, Aditya. But my question is more related to the other expenses, say an 'educational' tour, or an event. Something of this sort.

Well with APJ I am yet to get something like this. On senior level I guess they do charge for expenses for international/out of station tours which is apart from these fees. 

DPS Indirapuram (Meerut Campus)

Admission 2015-2016 (Nursery to Class V)

Khasara no. 851,852,
Village Morta,
Behind HRIT Campus,
Ghaziabad

Email: info1@dpsindirapuram.com

Call: +91-9650097017

http://182.73.133.18/QSRaJ/webApp/Admission/OnlineAdmission/OnlineR...

Procedures & Requirements

Age Criteria

• For admission to Nursery, a child should be at least 3 years old as on 31st March 2015.
  • The child should be born between 1st April 2011 and 31st March 2012.
  • The admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class and the child should have passed the previous class from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE.

How to Apply

1. For Nursery :

Registration Forms are available On-line only.

2. Requirements:

Parents Mobile number and an email address. A Photograph each of the parent and the child.

3. Mode of Payment:

Debit Card / Credit Card

4. Registration Fees:

Rs. 2500/-

Fill in the registration form .Once the form is filled and submitted , a computer generated registration number will be sent to you through the SMS(on the phone numbers given) and also the Email address as mentioned by you in the Registration form.

Commencement of Admission Process
Monday 01 September2014

Terms & Condtions and Instructions for Filling up the Online form / Payment:

• This is an electronic registration form for Delhi Public School Indirapuram, Meerut Road Campus only. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid rejection of your form. All you need to do is to fill in the boxes with the required information.
  • Please fill in each entry of the form and write N.A for those entries, which are not applicable to you. Do not leave any entry blank.
  • Do not press ENTER KEY to move from one field to another. Use “TAB KEY” or mouse control for the same.
  • After completing the registration form, click on the “Final Submit” button for final registration and printing of the form.
  • Immediately a registration number will be generated and an acknowledgement mail with details will reach your Email Id.
  • In case of any discrepancy in the Form, kindly write an E-mail to admissions1@dpsindirapuram.com . Mails regarding this will not be accepted after Monday 1st September 14.
  • To avoid rejection, DO NOT fill more than one form for one applicant.
  • Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the system.
  • In case of any query, you can write an E-mail to admissions1@dpsindirapuram.com . Queries at any other E-mail ID will not be accepted.
  • Please note that registration amount is non-refundable; therefore please furnish us with genuine information about the child & the parent.
  • Parents will have to carry the original Birth Certificate of the child and a passport size Photograph of both the parents & the child at the time of interaction along with the registration form’s copy. If false or misleading information is given or correct information is held back, the form will be automatically disqualified.
  • We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly

http://rnext.dpsindirapuram.com/admission_requirements.html

Hi, Lathaa - Do you know if people applied in DPS-I and 'waiting' for any news on the list can apply for this school. Asking this since this school would be under the Aegis of DPS-I itself and is more like just another campus of the same school.

This is strange. For DPSI, in Indirapuram Regist fee was 3025/- and for meerut road its 2500/-

To all the concerned parents: Ever since i have been thinking ... wouldn't this be great if all the schools of city follow one age criteria and a centralized system of admission.

One common "Admission Form" where parents can choose their priority of schools.

Every year, all parents apply in various schools. Some kids get selected in multiple schools and some are not selected in any school. Finally the privileged parents choose the school of their preference and leave seats in other schools vacant. Schools issue second list... and it goes on...

One common admission form, one common interview venue, and final list of kids getting admission.

This is a real dream which does not seem to be coming true atleast in near future !!!

I agree 100%. As there is no authority watching the whole process, for few schools this is the time to make money. Few schools have kept the registration fees so high that it cannot be justified. They have limited seats but they are extending the registration period just to make money.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat