Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, please help with the fees structure of Ramagya. Thanks Deva

Deependra

We have never heard doing this discriminatory Biometric tes. Some negative feedback also in previous years .

Hi Deependra,

Can you please disclose the fee structure of Ramagya? Even I submitted their online form but did not submit the fee and now they are calling me to parent interaction. But I am kind of ignoring it for now as I have other schools in process. Also my kid made it to Apeejay's first list.

Let us know fee structure please.

Thanks,

Narendra

Narendra,

Ramagya  Fee Structure initially 50000 as admission fee.

4850 monthly fee to paid quarterly

2000 monthly transport fee to be paid quartely (transport fee according to your location).

Total 50000 or any thing else too. Any further annual/security deposit.

BTW, My kid through with frist round @ Amity Noida too and they have called us on 11th Sep @ 11:30AM for second interaction.

Still confused ..
GIIS , KOTHARI , DPS RAJNAGAR, Or DPS Ghaziabad ??
Please help...

DPS Ghaziabad is the best among these

Thanks .. Probably I wanted to hear this only.

few parents in different thread have positive feedback..

Devendra
i agree with ankit ..Positive feedback owned by Tech Mahindra Group.

DPS  Greater Noida

ADMISSION NOTICE: SESSION 2015-16

FOR CLASS NURSERY

LIMITED SEATS IN CLASSES: PREP to IX

HOSTEL FACILITY ALSO AVAILABLE FOR BOYS (Classes V to XI)

• Registration  Forms will be  available at the School Reception from 08th  to 30th September, 2014 (Monday to Friday) on all working days, strictly between

9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.

and

1:00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.

• Forms duly filled along with the documents to be submitted from 7th to 10th October, 2014 (Tuesday to Friday) &13th to 15th October, 2014 (Monday to Wednesday) on all working days, between the timings mentioned above.

• Age as on 31st March, 2015 for Nursery 3 ½ years, Prep 4 ½ years and accordingly for other classes.

• The following documents are to be submitted along with duly filled up registration forms. Incomplete documents will not be accepted.

1. Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate from the Registrar of Birth & Death

(for students of classes Nur - I ).

1. Photocopy of report card of last exam attended (for students of class II & above).

1. Passport size photographs (one each) of the child, father & mother (to be pasted on the form).

1. Proof of current residential address (photocopy of either Passport/ Rent agreement/ Electricity/ Land line bill/ Lease agreement/ Voter Id or Ration card/ ) .

Principal                                                                                                                  

Attachments:
Hi everyone my daughter got selected in Saphire international school. Can any tell me about this school.

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by