Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Khaitan Public School, Sahibabad has closed admissions for Prep.....I want to put both my kids there..does anyone know someine there who can help..my other child is in Pre-Nursery

Attachments:

HI Prashant - I called the school today and they confirmed they aren't taking applicationf for prep anymore. Will be visiting the school in 2-3 days and will ask for you :)

By the way, how would you rate the school, in terms of academics/ECC and extra expenses (except Tution and transport fee)? I'm planning to send my daughter there but haven't heard any feedback on AN.com or internet so a little doubtful.

Thanks!

Any one residing in delhi got admission in any of Vasundhara/ Indirapuram/noida schools for 2015-16...???

Hi Banish,

I am regularly following ur feedback , it is very helpfull, how is Amity Noida as my kid got selected there and hav limited time to deposit fees, how is they in terms of kid caring wise and academic.

RITU

Waiting period is over for Cambridge School Indirapuram.....

Attachments:

FAS asked for original documents to be carry at the time of interaction.

1. Original Birth Certificate

2. Residence Proof

I have submitted the Telephone bill as residence proof and this bill is soft copy as it comes on my email.

So what should I carry, Is color print out of the same bill or some other residence proof. I have voter id and gas connection book

Please suggest.

u had your interaction in FAS is completed then share the process of interaction

Dear Swati Aggarwal,

By what date has DPS Noida told you that admissions will be confirmed ???

Varun

Hi Varun,

DPS Noida will confirm admission on 21st i.e Sunday at 8 p.m and can be checked with the login id and password you were given at the time of on-line registration.

Smita 

If it is Airtel, you can get a print of soft copy stamped from any of the Airtel offices ... 

CAMBRIDGE INDIRAPURAM

Hi Sakshi, can you guide us about how is the school and its fee structure.

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat