Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Swati.. :)

Thanx Sunil

STEP BY STEP NOIDA

Plot A-10, Sector - 132,
Taj Expressway,
Noida - 201 303
Telephones : +91 0120 2472300,
Fax : +91 0120 2472399
+91 0120 2472376 (for fee related queries)

MONTESSORI – REGISTRATION FORM

We are pleased to inform you that the online registration for admissions for the year group Montessori (2015 – 2016) will commence on Monday, 13th October, 2014. Interested parents are requested to fill in the online registration form on all days of the week till Friday, 17th October, 2014.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

• Please note that the admission process is entirely online. Parents need to log on to the school website - www.sbs-school.org in order to fill the form. Please follow the instructions on the website to complete the form.
  • The admission age criteria for Montessori is 2 years 6 months to 3 years 5 months as on 31st March, 2015. Hence children born between 1st October 2011 and 30th September 2012 will be eligible.
  • A school tour will be organized for parents seeking admission for their wards on two days i.e. Tuesday, 28th October and Wednesday, 29th October, 2014 between 4pm and 5.15 pm. They will be taken on a walk around the school guided by the SBS faculty.
  • Parents are advised to fill only one form to avoid cancellation.
  • We request parents not to seek appointments regarding admissions during this period. Parents are also advised that any undue pressure on the school over the admission process would result in the application not being considered.

http://www.sbs-school.org/sbsweb/apply_now.cfm

Thank you for the info.

However, since most of us have already taken admissions does it make sense to apply for the school? Because all we will get back is about Rs 10000. Wondering !

Moreover i suppose its for pre nursery

Hi,

I have not heard from Step by Step after applying online. I did receive an acknowledgement mail.

Any update on the interview process along with dates will be helpful.

Regards,

Shivani

Dear Moderator and experienced parents: Please share feedback of DAV Noida. My child got selected and I'm yet to pay the admission fees. I can still wait for next year as my daughter would be turning 3 in Feb.

Please suggest

Thanks & Regards

Ashwani Babbar

It's a good school. Go for it.

Thanks VB, I finalized the admission by paying the fees today.

Ashwani @ its decent school, it you think next year there is scope so you can wait

Thanks Yash, I hope for this year lets carry on, may be next year too I might try for other schools wherein my daughter would be eligible for most of the schools of Noida. Relaxed for an year :-)

DPS Noida was supposed to come out with final list on 1st October. I had came across parents whose status was showing "not selcted" till Oct 2 and on Oct 4 it turned as "Selected". Above that school has not send info by any other mean SMS/ Email or call.

And mind it , its neither jack nor a back door entry ...

So all those who were not shortlisted should recheck the status . Who knows they cud be lucky one ??

Last date of fees deposit is Oct 10.

Hope this information benefits someone ..

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat