Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Anybody having any ideas about the forms for Fater Agnel,Amity !whts the age criteria for nursery admission in Father Agnel ?

Hi

Can somebody let me know when the forms for Noida schools (Amity, Apeejay, Vishwa Bharti) would be out.

Although I am thoroughly going through the newspapers these days, but in case you receive any information, kindly post on this wall.

Regards

Charu

DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, NOIDA
NURSERY ADMISSION
"SESSION 2015-2016"

POINTS TO BE NOTED:-

• Application Form will be available from Aug 11, 2014 (9.00 A.M.) to Aug. 18, 2014 (9.00 P.M) on the WEBSITE ONLY 

• Hard Copy of Application Form will not be accepted. No queries will be entertained at School Office
  • Children residing in NOIDA shall be given preference.
  • Only short-listed children shall be called for Interaction as the seats are limited in number.

AGE CRITERIA

• Children born between 1st Oct 2010 and 30th Sep 2011 (both days inclusive) are eligible.

Procedure for Nursery Admission

• The Form to be submitted through ONLINE process only.
  • Guidelines to fill Form (Click here)
  • The shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the Interaction Date through  their   USER ID from Aug. 25, 2014 onwards.

DOCUMENTS to be attached at the time of Registration

(Failure to furnish any of the following documents will automatically make the registration invalid)

• PRINT OUT (in PDF Format) of the Online Application Form.

• Photograph (Size 3cm x 3.5 cm) of Child, Mother & Father (to be pasted on the form)
  • A photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by Gazetted Officer.
  • A photocopy of the Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity bill / Ration Card / Telephone Bill/ Adhaar Card/ Driving Licence/ Rent Agreement or any such document acceptable by Govt. of India as Residence Proof. Passport shall not be considered as proof of residence ) 

BUS ROUTES

• Kindly check the school website for details.

FOR ASSISTANCE (regarding submission of Online Form)

* Send an e-mail on help.dpsn@gmail.com 
                                    OR
        Call – 7503155425 (8.00 am to 12.00 noon)

Please click here for Online Application form www.dpsnoidaadmission.com

PRINCIPAL

http://www.dpsnoida.in/ProgramFiles/Login/InnerPage.aspx?FromName=A...

Hi Sakshi,

A couple of questions -

1) Documents that are needed ( birth certificate,proof of residence) , do they need to be uploaded at the time of filling the form ? When we say Registration,does  that mean when the child is shortlisted and called for an interview ?

2) Also as a proof of residence, will they not accept my flat's allotment letter.

3) In the online form we have to enter the place of residence and I do not see any section to add remarks that we will move to Noida as currently I am staying in Delhi.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Preeti

Hi preeti,

we have to mention your noida address where u'll be shifting not the delhi one, same is the case with me and i think when the school accepting the rent agreement then allotment letter will do, on a safer side i got changed my address in my Bank Passbook.

And documents required at the time of interaction, we dnt have to upload them.

Thanks a lot Richa for your reply.

But how did you get the address changed in the passbook as you are still stating in Delhi. Also if I mention my noida adreess where we are not staying right now, I hope no correspondence will be sent at that adrress.

Thanks

preeti i got it changed by giving the allotment letter and an application to change my address in my Nationalised bank account.correspondence will be sent in case of i order cheque book n all but i wnt be ordering anything.

My kid will be  2 years old in november, is there any program for 2 year old kid, like day care, prep or play school?

if yes, whats the fees structure?

Hi,

Since my son (DOB 07-Feb-2012) is not eligible for nursery admission in DPS Noida due to age criteria, is DPS Noida taking admission in pre-nursery or play school?

Please share relevant information.

Regards,

KK Singh

I did not receive any e-receipt/acknowledgement after online registration on DPS Noida website. Is this normal?

Yes it is. The next thing is - if selected you shall receive an email from them informing about the next step. If you do not receive any email by Aug 25th, that means you can go for other options.

Shantanu not by 25august but from 25 august onwards interaction date will be informed

• The shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the INTERACTION DATE/REGISTRATION through  their   USER ID from Aug. 25, 2014 onwards.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
17 hours ago
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat