Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sunil / Himanshu,

Did you receive any confirmation mssg / mail.

Adil

Hi,

I have applied to DPS Noida Nursery Admission 2015-2016 session for my kid. The application got submitted without photos of parents and child and also without any proofs like birth certificate, rent aggrement....Can anyone from the group respond, that I hope we were correct in applying and application has been submitted ??

I have taken the pdf copy of application as mentioned on the website.

Varun,

Photo and documents are to be taken along with the form if you wil get shortlisted and get a mail for interaction.

@  Team

I stay in Crossing Republic.

With This address will the DPS Noida and other Noida school forms will be shortlisted.

Please advise?

We can shift to Noida in which school my son gets admission.

I think this address should not be a problem for modern schools viz GIIS etc. But yes traditional schools could reject your candidature on their formulae as it is generally far. But again living near also does not ensure sure shot admission in traditional schools like DPS, Somerville, APJ etc. 

Hi sakshi... In DPS Noida form in parents particulars we have to write our percentage or just name ofs book and board... Plz reply .
what will be the criteria for shortlistong forms at DPS NOIDA? its a simple form but with a hidden ,essage i suppose...

What is the registration fees in DPS noida nursery addmission?

@Priya.... only the name of your school/college and the board/university you passed from...

What I could understand from the DPS Noida form is that the shortlisting "may" happen on the basis of parent's education, the school/college/board/university they have studied in.... I may be wrong....

Amity Noida  and Vasundhara Admissions open from 18 Aug

Click at the link below for details

http://amity.edu/aisadmission/

Sakshi.... will amity open vacancies for KG as well? and if not... how can i apply for KG in amity?

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by