Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hello... I am looking for following schools for my daughter for nursery admissions in Gurgaon : 2015 - 2016. Any feedback for the school and information about forms, timelines , admission process would be greatly appreciated. Also please suggest if there are other good schools, which I should consider

1. The Shri Ram School
  2. Heritage School
  3. Ridge Valley
  4. St. Xaviers
  5. DPS International

Please advise!

Thnx & Rgds

Parul.

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

surprisingly, you missed out GD Goenka sector 48

Hello Neetu... thank you for responding. I am actually starting my research and building up the list.. please do share the feedback if you have any for these schools and GD Goenka too. Thanks

Hello Parul

Few of my Doctor friends are sending kids to GdGoenka Sec 48 and are very much satisfied . You must visit the school . They are always praising the infra  and teachers . They are getting what they wanted . Holistic Growth and Ethical Teaching. ( they told me fees is also lower than most of the schools as they expected to be high after visiting the school )

do they have pre-nursery in gd goenka sec 48 as they take 3+ in nur, i want to put my child for pre-nur. she will be 2 in oct.

Sakshi

Im not sure, Pls crosschk with Gdg sec 48 but you can put your child in their preschools in gurgaon  so that you get admission  next year easily.

ya thnx...any idea about indus world, sohna road., its functional but i dont see any feedback anywhere. bothgd & IWS  are near to my place. DPS -sec 45 is gud , my son goes there but they want 3+ on 30 sep while my daughter misses it by 18 days.

Sakshi  It is just ok  why don't you take admission in pre school intelletos as it has excellent feedback and can take admission next year in nursery.

where is intellitots and is it preschool of some formal school.

Sakshi

As per parents feeedback it is run by IIT alumni's and has very innovative way of teaching in preschool ...see for all details

http://www.intellitots.in/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat