Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

pls let me know when will the schools in Noida open the admission process for 2015-16 session?

Views: 3703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But she would be eligible for Montessori in SBS and among SNS and TSMS, which one should I go for. Plus HT has ranked TSMS among the top 10 schools of Noida.

Anyone else who can provide some insight on my below query:

My daughter would be eligible for Montessori in SBS and among SNS and TSMS, which one should I go for. Plus HT has ranked TSMS among the top 10 schools of Noida. (in continuation of the above reply provided by Sakshi)

Ravi- SBS has Montessori, nursery, KG and then class 1. However, SNS starts from Nursery, KG and then class 1. so choose accordingly.

Thanks Kopal.

Can you please let me know the reason for the fact that why TSMS and SNS are being ranked equal even though HT has ranked TSMS among the top 10 schools of Noida.

not sure Ravi- but SNS is a level above Lotus Valley also now. TSMS- am not too sure. Never followed the school too much. SNS and LV i am following.

Can anyone provide the comparison for SNS vis-a-vis TSMS, which is better and why?

Sakshi, need your inputs on my above query.

Can anyone provide the comparison for SNS vis-a-vis TSMS, which is better and why?

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by