Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

My daughter has been shortlisted in the following schools..AMITY international school Noida, DPS Expressway n GIIS . As i m basically from delhi n will be shifting to Noida soon....M highly confused which is the best option...Frens please help me to rate the above mentioned schools...distance no problem..

Views: 440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jyoti, GIIS has the best reputation and very good reviews.its school of the future.

Thanks for the reply Sunny... i hv heard tats its playground area is very small..n do u knw the parents whose kids r going to this school...

Anymore suggestions are most welcome...

Has the nursery admission open in noida schools.

Vj...nursery admissions are already over in most of the schools in noida..

My child will be going to nursery in 2016-17 and I have to shift to noida in 2015 . So, I am unable to figure out when I should shift to Noida from Delhi. To my knowledge in aug 2015  nursery forms will be released. 

My Child will be 2years 9months on march 31 2015 will she be eligible in nursery in 2015-16?

Can you help me out.

No..she is not eligible for nursery admissions..as the age criteria in all the schools is 3 yr+ as on 31st march.You can shift to noida anytime before march 2016...tats not an issue...u can apply for admissions even if u reside in delhi....jst mention in the forms..tat you will be shifting to noida soon...

But they ask for residence proof of noida while applying. I should have document to apply like rent aggrement

Yes that too court registered

May be in some schools VJ...Coz..even i hv applied in many schools...but none of them asked me for the same..

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat