Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Faridabad Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 6495

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

TSMS Faridabad

THE SHRIRAM MILLENNIUM SCHOOL
SECTOR - 81 FARIDABAD.

Phone: 9953929999
Email-Id: info.fbd@tsmschools.com

TSMS FARIDABAD - ADMISSION OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-2016 FOR KOSHIKA (PRE-NURSERY) TO CLASS VIII REGISTRATIONS OPEN. 

click here

Hi 

There is no details for registration fee, last date to submit , eligibility criteria  etc

is DPS Greater Faridabad forms are out ???

Thanks,

Mohit Bansal

Hi

Talk with TSMS, Faridabad.

Eligibility Criteria for Nursery : 3.5 yr on 1 April, 2014.

Registration fee : 300

Form are available at school reception or can take on-line print.(accept cash at submission of form) 

No last date for form submission.

-Mohit Bansal

Admission 2015-2016

Manav Rachna International School

Sector-21C, Faridabad

Sector-14, Faridabad

Charmwood, Faridabad

http://mris.edu.in/admission-2015-16/

I just called manav rachna and they said the forms will be available from 26th august 2014.. is i am missing somethign.. please let me know ..

thanks

vipul

Hi All,

Anybody got a call for interview/discussion from MDPS, APJ and DPS. Any date by which they will start calling applicant for the discussion ?

Thanks in advance,

Sandeep Khatri

I called APJ to check whether they are still selling the admission form and they said yes. So, you can imagine if they can sell the forms after the last date, 14th aug, so when will they start the discussion. This is all business.

Hi

What is age criteria for MVN sec 19 for Nursery Admission.

Thanks

Mohit Bansal 

mvn sec 17 2011 born nursery .. 2012 born not eligible . as they do not have P nursery .

Parents, need your help please. My son is 19.01.2012 born. So far i have only noticed DPS and ApeeJay in which he is eligible for admission.Can you please advise the other good schools  in the region where we can apply.

Manav Rachna and Aravali international sector 81 , only these two along with 2 schools you mentioned will take your child in nursery for session 2015-16 ; 

rest all schools around will consider him for pre nursery . This is not good that schools have different eligibility criteria ; i did some research and found that schools that have Pre nursery have kept nursery elegibility criteria as 3.5 rest has it as 3.0 ... just to make more money .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat