Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Admissions Form Dates in Gurgaon for 2016-2017

Click at the link below fill online forms/ see details/dates

Millennium

MATRIKIRAN

Shiv Nadar

DAV Sec 48/49

G D Goenka Sec 48

Amiown

Scottish High

The Shriram School

Amity (Sec-43)

Ryan

Mayoor

DAV Sec 14/10

BLUEBELLS

Heritage

Shikshanter

Salwan Public School

DPS SEC 45

K R MANGALAM

Suncity School

DPS Sushant Lok

Lotus Valley (Sibling Cat)

Lotus Valley (General Cat)

St Xaviers

Manav Rachna School Sector 46/51

RIDGE VALLEY

Kunskapskolan

CHIRANJIV BHARATI SCHOOL

VEGA

Shalom Hills

HDFC School

WE SUGGEST ALL THE PARENTS MUST VISIT THE SCHOOL BEFORE GETTING ADMISSION AS AFTER GETTING ADMISSION NOT MUCH TIME IS GIVEN TO DEPOSIT THE FEES (EXCEPT VERY FEW SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS )

Views: 139777

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hii Sakshi,

Pls provide detail about Chiranjiv Bharti school, as for last so many days I was focusing more on DPS-Sec 45, Salwan , Shikshantaer and Heritage. I have no idear about CBS. please provide some detail about this school related to academics or overall development of child. 

Sarirat

Mixed feedback

Pls see comments by very active parent last year

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/gurgaon-admissions-op...

Please share information regarding Blue Bells, approximate fee and when admission process will start.

Padam

Its has positive reviews but BB has 3 classes before Grade 1 where rest all schools have 2 classes before

Grade 1 .No fixed dates dates in ncr.

Thanks Sakshi. As per school help desk there admission process will start from 8th Aug.

And age criteria across 01-Apr-2016 is: 2.9 (Nursry),  3.9 (LKG), 4.9 (UKG)

Yes

But we wait for written notification to updates the link or newspaper ad

Can u plz guide about DAV school..gurgaon.. do they try to help child gain knowledge or just memorise ..

Aurvind DAV SEC 14 is a good school and they developed a lot over the period of time I myself studied in DAV sec 14 Ggn. They were the best that time even and were regular updating themselves with the changing demand in education system. disciplined and robust curricular they have.. please visit and see their current infra.. academic wise their kids get recognition even now  

Thank you Mr.Mukesh for feedback. But I have heard there is too much stress on studies. Is it true.dont they make kids participate in other activities. Are there any parent teacher interaction done. There are many schools who schedule different activities with parents so that they can also teach kids with today's style..i have heard Heritage does lot of involvement of parents. Plz guide..

Auvind

see last year thread with detail feedback for heritage and other schools with pros n cons

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/gurgaon-admissions-op...

Pre Nursery / Nursery admissions open in G D Goenka Sec 48 from 7 Aug also For KG - XI Grade ( limited seats)

Click below to see admission process,fees n other details ...

http://www.gdgoenka-gurgaon.com/registration.html

Ms.Sakshi the link you provided is not opening. Can you plz briefly tell abt it .

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat