Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Admissions Form Dates in Gurgaon for 2016-2017

Click at the link below fill online forms/ see details/dates

Millennium

MATRIKIRAN

Shiv Nadar

DAV Sec 48/49

G D Goenka Sec 48

Amiown

Scottish High

The Shriram School

Amity (Sec-43)

Ryan

Mayoor

DAV Sec 14/10

BLUEBELLS

Heritage

Shikshanter

Salwan Public School

DPS SEC 45

K R MANGALAM

Suncity School

DPS Sushant Lok

Lotus Valley (Sibling Cat)

Lotus Valley (General Cat)

St Xaviers

Manav Rachna School Sector 46/51

RIDGE VALLEY

Kunskapskolan

CHIRANJIV BHARATI SCHOOL

VEGA

Shalom Hills

HDFC School

WE SUGGEST ALL THE PARENTS MUST VISIT THE SCHOOL BEFORE GETTING ADMISSION AS AFTER GETTING ADMISSION NOT MUCH TIME IS GIVEN TO DEPOSIT THE FEES (EXCEPT VERY FEW SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS )

Views: 139777

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

amit...does suncity make u sign something like this as admission formalities... do they hv such a clause..."School is not laible against any damange or injury to your ward during her/his stay in school. "  something similar language maynot be same..kindly clarify.

Nidhi, I could not recall such clause in the admission form...also I think this is a standard clause which more or less every school mention but looking the quality of the school, i dont think this will cause a problem..

pls let us know if you have some other views on this.

amit...they were in news with regards to a molestation case longg back...so signing such a clause in any school makes me think....what do you say?

no I dont think so that these type of things are planned in school and not by school of this prestige...although not aware of the fact completely but still I dont think this clause if of any problem..

in DAV Sec 14 & DAV Sec 10A is there any draw or shortlisting based on minimum number of marks?  what are the chances for pre-nursery in both schools.

Dear Kapil, do we have prenursery in sector 14? pls reconfirm. As per the website its seems sector14 is from LKG only. 

They have done demarcation as per areas... i believe Pre-nursery shall be at both places...

Hi sakshi, where can I find class xii results for lotus valley .i wanted to see the average results

ss

Lvis has not given any class 12 results till now

AMITY ADMISSIONS OPEN FROM 17 AUG

Noida, Vasundhara Sector- 6 , Vasundhara Sector -1 , Gurgaon Sector -43, AGS Gurgaon And AGS Noida.

CLICK BELOW TO FILL ONLINE FORMS AND READ THE THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE FORM

http://www.amity.edu/aisadmission/

Then on what scale are we measuring the school , I mean is it just that hype is created ..

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat