Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Admissions Form Dates in Gurgaon for 2016-2017

Click at the link below fill online forms/ see details/dates

Millennium

MATRIKIRAN

Shiv Nadar

DAV Sec 48/49

G D Goenka Sec 48

Amiown

Scottish High

The Shriram School

Amity (Sec-43)

Ryan

Mayoor

DAV Sec 14/10

BLUEBELLS

Heritage

Shikshanter

Salwan Public School

DPS SEC 45

K R MANGALAM

Suncity School

DPS Sushant Lok

Lotus Valley (Sibling Cat)

Lotus Valley (General Cat)

St Xaviers

Manav Rachna School Sector 46/51

RIDGE VALLEY

Kunskapskolan

CHIRANJIV BHARATI SCHOOL

VEGA

Shalom Hills

HDFC School

WE SUGGEST ALL THE PARENTS MUST VISIT THE SCHOOL BEFORE GETTING ADMISSION AS AFTER GETTING ADMISSION NOT MUCH TIME IS GIVEN TO DEPOSIT THE FEES (EXCEPT VERY FEW SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS )

Views: 139777

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

What is the feedback of Maurya school. I have got mixed feedback.

thanks

Nitin

You feedback is correct -its mixed

Thanks Sakshi. I will visit school to get some more details.

Vishal

Its decent focus on academics .

Hi Sakshi... Shiv Nadar school details are updated in website. Admission open from 29th Aug 8:00 AM to 30th Aug 11:00 PM.. More details are available in the website

Thanks

DD

Thanks Dubari

SHIV NADAR ADMISSION online link will be activated  soon

click here to  fill the form

http://shivnadarschool.edu.in/website/sns-gurgaon/admission-process...

Admission Process & Updates

Click here to access the Admission Process

Important Updates

1. Registration for Nursery Admissions at Shiv Nadar School, Gurgaon for the session 2016-17 will open on the 29th of August at 8:00 AM
  2. Registrations will close once the online application submission number reaches 200* or on the 30th of August at 11:00 PM, whichever is earlier
  3. The self-attested hardcopy of the application form must be submitted at the school’s front desk before 1:00 PM on the 1st of September (i.e. on the 31st of August between 9 AM and 3 PM or on the 1st of September between 9 AM and 1 PM) , for the child to be eligible for lottery process. No applications will be considered post the deadline is over.

* Online registration process is complete post submission of the registration fee.However, there are steps needed to complete the application process post the registration. For the entire process, please click on the hyperlink at the top

Can someone from the parent group provide the first hand feedback for Shiv Nadar

Interesting condition from Shiv Nadar school : 

1. Registrations will close once the online application submission number reaches 200 or on the 30th of August at 11:00 PM, whichever is earlier

Now we have reached the nadi(a)r of commercialization of education, creating artificial sense of scarcity?

very valid point

Hi,

I would like to differ slightly here. We had applied for SNS last year and there were approx 600 (not 400 as someone pointed out) applications for 60 odd seats. We couldnt get through as our wait list number was over 200. And since every year, a school's name normally increases as the word goes around, there are bound to be more applications this time and so limiting to a max of 200 should be in a way beneficial to the parents. Just my point of view.

I too agree on this point but it's not only the school who is culprit here. Can you expect a scenario where count of registrations might not be touching down to 200 number. As a parent, you can either be in this 200 group or you can watch from outside. Which way we should prefer?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat