Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Admissions Form Dates in Gurgaon for 2016-2017

Click at the link below fill online forms/ see details/dates

Millennium

MATRIKIRAN

Shiv Nadar

DAV Sec 48/49

G D Goenka Sec 48

Amiown

Scottish High

The Shriram School

Amity (Sec-43)

Ryan

Mayoor

DAV Sec 14/10

BLUEBELLS

Heritage

Shikshanter

Salwan Public School

DPS SEC 45

K R MANGALAM

Suncity School

DPS Sushant Lok

Lotus Valley (Sibling Cat)

Lotus Valley (General Cat)

St Xaviers

Manav Rachna School Sector 46/51

RIDGE VALLEY

Kunskapskolan

CHIRANJIV BHARATI SCHOOL

VEGA

Shalom Hills

HDFC School

WE SUGGEST ALL THE PARENTS MUST VISIT THE SCHOOL BEFORE GETTING ADMISSION AS AFTER GETTING ADMISSION NOT MUCH TIME IS GIVEN TO DEPOSIT THE FEES (EXCEPT VERY FEW SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS )

Views: 139777

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, very much! 

Hi Kritisundar,

My son's name was also there in draw for shikshanter on 2nd sep. When did you submit fees for your child?

Do you think there is possibility of delaying fee submission by few days in shikshanter? I feel they still will have seats as there are not so many applicants there.

Shilpi

You are right as shikshanter admission opened admission twice ..i think 2 yrs back in same session.

They had two draw of lost so far, one on 19th August (i guess) and the second one as you said on 2nd sep...I submitted fee on 21st Aug, the last day was 24th

Not sure if you can delay the fee submission, agree I also got a feeling that there are seats and less applications , hence they had this staggered draw of lots (19th aug and 02 sep)

thanks Kritisundar...for us last date of fee submission is 8th..and this is close to sriram's results date..i think you have also applied in sriram..whats your plan if you get thru sriram?1.2 lakh is a big amt and not sure if it is worth it for sriram as both schools look good to me(sriram has proven results nd shikshanter is yet to do that )

Totally agree with you Shilpi...

We are also keen on Shri Ram (mostly based on what little we have heard and seen) and if selected most probably would go for it, yes would have to forgo the 1.2L (and yes its a big amount)

Only concern is that I have not visited the school or seen the infra, the surrounding etc as we all had in Shikshantar, so not able to visualize how my kid would be in that environment. Guess they give a school introduction in case one gets selected? Only proxy we have is that they have good Class XII results, though Heritage & DPS fare better and the students are confident and well-rounded (ones i have seen)

We are also keen to understand more about Heritage and maybe also go for it if selected.

Hi Kritisundar,

Is your son/daughter's name there in Shriram list? Just curious :)

Is dav14 results out?

Admissions Open in Millennium School Click at the Picture below to see school website and all details regarding chain of schools of Millennium

they will be out by 4pm. on website

Dav not picking up phone..... Any news on admissions?

DAV 14 will declare result today 4.30 pm both in website n school notice board

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat