Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Faridabad Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 8633

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

DPS Faridabad

14-08-16List of Candidates Shortlisted For Draw of Lots For Nursery Admissi...

http://dpsfaridabad.in/attachments/Final%20Shortlisted%20(2).pdf

Criteria Specification Max Points 0-5 kms 25 Above 5 kms and less than 8 kms More than 8 kms 2 10 Mother a. 21 b. 16 c. BA/B.Com./B.Sc./BBA/BCA/B.Ed./LLB/BPT 12 d. 8 e. 5 f. 0 4 Mother a. 9 b. 7 c. 5 5 3 6 2 100 Father Delhi Public School Faridabad Sector 19 , Faridabad ADMISSION NOTICE NURSERY 2017-2018 Criteria for shortlisting of forms for Nursery Admission (2017-18) 42 18 3 2 Total 21 16 12 8 5 0 9 7 5 Range of Points 25 22 20 10 1 Neighbourhood Sibling 3 Educational Qualification* Ph.D./M.D./M.S./M.Tech./M.Phil. /M.D.S./D.Lit./D.Sc. Girl Child Single Parent Alumni** MBBS/CA/ICWA/CS/M.Sc./M.Com./M.A./MBA/MCA/BDS/M.P.T./ B.Tech./B.Arch./B.E./B.Sc.(Engg.)/M.Ed./PGDCA/PGDBA/LLM Sr.Secondary Matric Below Matric DPS Faridabad Any other core school of DPS Society Any other school of DPS Society *Marks for qualification shall be awarded only for the highest qualification and under no circumstance should an individual be awarded more than 21 marks (inclusive of academic/professional/technical qualification). **For alumni, if the parent(s) have passed Classes X & XII from DPS, full marks will be allotted and in case of class X or XII only, half the marks will be given. *Age Criteria-01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014 EWS Criteria--Annual family income should be less than 02 lakh. Please note : There will be a draw of lots for Nursery admission on August 17,2016 (Wednesday) in the Senior Auditorium of the School. Timings for draw Father GIRLS : 2.00 p.m. BOYS : 4.00 p.m. EWS : 6.00 p.m. * It is requested that only one parent attend the draw of lots. * Kindly do not bring the child with you

14-08-16Students Registered For Nursery 2017-18

http://dpsfaridabad.in/attachments/Registered%20Final.pdf

Hi,

Is it the first list or the final list for draw?

is there anyone who can raise the voice against admission criteria which is unfair like points for education and profession. if someone, plz join me to approach the school management for removal of the same.

Hi, anyone received call from MVN School for interaction. Got to know from one of my Freind that they had interaction on 14th August. Any update whether school is going to call other kids or not for interaction sessions. What was the criteria for choosing kids for last interaction session. Please update. Thanks

Hi Mohit,

Yes, there was an interaction session on Sunday, 14th August.

I am not sure what was the criteria for calling kids and will there be another session or not. When had you filled the form form MVN, for which class and at what center?

Thanks. 

There was another session on 17th Aug.

Approx 100 children were registered.

Hello Mohit,

I had also gone for my son interaction  at MVN Aravali branch on sunday, 14th august.  

Regarding your query you can talk to there Support Toll free No: 1800 103 9888

We were told that the 1st list will be out on 16th august.

Thanks

Pradeep

Sure Pradeep. Thanks for sharing toll-free no.

Regards,

Mohit

Dear All

pls read rules of the forum , no one can post personal details on open platform

if you wish you can inbox at your own risk

Sure Sakshi, Noted.

Thanks Mohit

Shiv Nadar School Faridabad

Admission Process & Updates

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by