Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2018 -19 official thread for admission form dates/ results etc

Views: 52128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

my daughter is also jan 15 born and I am also looking for her admission in schools which allow 3+ students.

I am residing sector 21 near delhi gurgaon border. SO could you please suggest some good schools , may be in dwarka as well.

Delhi Public School
B Block, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 29, Block B, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India

ADMISSION NOTIFICATION – ACADEMIC SESSION 2018- 19

ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR NURSERY FACT FILE  Advertisement will appear in the Hindustan Times and Times of India on Wednesday, 2 nd August 2017

.  Registration forms for the Academic session 2018-2019 will be available on the School Website and at School Reception from Wednesday, 2 nd August 2017 – Tuesday, 22 nd August 2017 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm on all working days.

 Filled in Registration Forms complete in all respects must be submitted at School Reception on or before Tuesday, 22 nd August 2017 between 8:30 am to 3:30 pm

.  Preference will be given to sibling cases. Last date of submission of form is Tuesday, 22 nd August 2017 by 3:30 p.m

. AGE CRITERIA:  Nursery: 4 years + as on 30th September 2018.

PRE-REQUISITES AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM:  Attested copy of Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation.  Photocopy of child’s Aadhaar Card.  Photocopy of proof of residence (ration card/ voter ID card /residence lease deed/ Aadhaar Card/ any other ).  Recent passport size photograph of child and parents (one each).  Certificate of disability (if any).  Registration fee of Rs 1000 in cash or DD. An additional Rs 100 to be paid in case the registration form has been downloaded/ sent by post.

ADMISSION PROCESS –  Admission is granted through a Draw of lots which will be conducted on Saturday, 2 nd September 2017 in the school at 10 a.m.  Either parent can attend the draw for his/her satisfaction, however it is not compulsory.

 List of students selected in the Draw of lots will be uploaded on the school website and displayed at the School Reception the same day.  A list of waitlisted students will also be displayed at the School Reception and uploaded on the website. Parents will be informed as and when a vacancy occurs.

 Admission formalities of the selected students should be completed within 3 working days by depositing Rs 10,000 as expression of intent for admission.  Non compliance will result in invalidation of candidature and the seat will be offered to waitlisted students in chronological order. 

An Orientation Programme for the parents of selected candidates will be conducted in the 3rd week of March 2018.

http://www.dpssl.net/DPS/Upload/MarqueeDoc/Advertisement%20for%20Nu...

Admissions open for 2017-18 also as per school website on 2 Aug 2017

The Millennium School Gurgaon Admissions Open from 1 Aug

Click here for details

Age criteria Min 3yrs on 31 Mar 2018 for Nursery

Hi

How flexible is the school with respect to Aadhar Card. I don't have the same for my kid.

Thanks

Sabyasachi

It has been made mandatory By Delhi Govt from 2017 admissions

Most of Noida schools have made it mandatory

You can apply ASAP (As many schools are accepting enrollment slip also in NOIDA and you get it in 2-3 weeks so should not be a problem)

Thanks Sakshi for the info. I am mainly looking for Gurugram Adnissions. Is it mandatory by Haryana Govt also? I will definitely apply on fastrack, still wanted to know the status of Haryana.

Hi, Thanks for update. Please let me know regarding Forms for DPS Sector 45 Gurgaon. Do we have to buy form from DPS Sushant lok for Admission in DPS Sector 45 ?

Heritage dates are also official. 9-11 Sep. Check their website.

Thanks for update Ruchika

Heritage Gurgaon Admissions for 2018-19 to start from 9-11 Sep 2017

Online link for applying in Heritage Gurgaon

http://heritage.connect4m.com/Admin/ApplicationFormHeritageAdmissio...

See complete Admission Process n point system

http://heritagexperiential.org/admission/cbse/information/

Hi,

Heritage is calling parents on 16th Sep and will decide that day itself on admission confirmations. They have already started calling through mails...i guess they will call everyone who applied

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by