Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2018 -19 official thread for admission form dates/ results etc

Views: 52128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I got SMS regarding Document Verification on 26th Aug. 

Hi Sakshi,
Kindly provide a detailed comparison between Suncity & Lotus Valley, both in terms of advantages & disadvantages. Which one will you recommend over the other & why ?
TIA
Susmita
Sushmita
See yesterday posts parents have taken admission in Sunctity leave query for them for them for first hand reviews n as some parents posted mixed reviews of lvis see their post on previous pages
See Suncity school website
newspapers featuring their outstanding performances in Olympiads internationally excelling in sports internationally and activities like painting, debating, writing skills, quiz, QCC etc they are benchmarking globally. No student fails or gets a second division in the school and their class averages vary from 82 to 87/88 in different streams.
Rest Kaushal has shared questions below
Suncity n Lvis basic difference is Suncity is old established school with proven track record in all the fields but same cannot be said for lvis
Thanks a ton Sakshi. Your suggestions has been so helpful.
Anytime Sushmita :)
I've heard that in LVIS their Nursery Registration Form is quite lengthy, consisting of a long questionnaire to be filled up. Any idea about the list of questions ? Also they call the shortlisted parents for a round of interaction (although not mentioned in their website under selection process). What kind of questions will be asked, any idea ?

questionnaire

Thank you so much Mr. Kaushal for the Questionnaire. Hope, it's the complete list. Shall be obiliged if you can throw some light on the list of questions asked in parent's interaction too ?

Yep, it is actual screen shot of the questionnaire as listed in the form.

That is yet to happen, the registration process itself will start from 28-Aug till 30-Aug

Yeah, I know. I thought, you're sharing your previous year admission experience with LVIS. That's why I asked.

Sakshi,

I have got confirmation form GD Goenka and they have asked me to deposit fee within 3 days.

Please suggest me should I reserve my seat in GD Goenka.

How it is compared to Shri Ram.

Sumit

Sumit

I will suggest you to block your seat as they have only 125 general seats only (rest 125 are promoted from Prenursery) and among leading CBSE school of Gurgaon  and parents are quite satisfied there.

Thumb rule of nursery admissions block your first seat

Rest Shriram is among most sought after school among ICSE schools and getting admissions is not easy.

Also see whether you want CBSE or ICSE based school.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat