Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2018 -19 official thread for admission form dates/ results etc

Views: 52128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have already submitted form of both.After submission of form,I have got slot for document verification in DPS and parent interaction in Amiown and in both it is mentioned it is mandatory for both parents
(along with kid) to come. Please clarify about which questionnaire you are talking.

Sumit

First DPS Sec 45 will just do document verification ( As till last year )

Amity/Amiown will give you questionnaire comprising  around 40 questions ( As till last year) to be filled there only  ( Till last year , i cannot predict what they do this year)

see type of questions below

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Topic:33697?xg_s...

Also confirmed by parent in this thread yesterday (see his exp in last under above thread Amity Interaction 2017)

See parents who have filled in past in Gurgaon and Noida in first round.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=Questions+ask...

Can I request in DPS that someone else should get documents verified(without parents and kid)

Sumit

I don't think they will agree but if you mail them application that you are traveling  they might agree ( not sure, if you can show grand father as guardian and let him the needful) You can try n double chk with school.

can anyone please tell me the minimum age for admission in 10th class .

Rohit

Minimum age on 31st march of year in which admission is sought:-14 years

Shiv Nadar Form Question - The Medical History dropdown menu requirement is not clear. Is it asking for vaccination or if the child has had any of these? There is no NA or None in the option.

Can we submit lease as proof for current address.Documents which are mentioned on the website are :

telephone bill.voter id,driving license,gas connection,aadhar card.But I don't have any of these documents with current address

Sumit

Check with school as many accept landline telephone  bill

Also you can attach Aadhar enrolment form for address change to your existing address even if you do it today or tomorrow(double chk with school)

In Delhi lease deed not acceptable by most of schools from last year  but its school specific specific as some Moida schools accepted

See below

Documents Required

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/page/documents-required-1

Have the same question with respect to the drop down menu in the Shiv Nadar form, any insight would be helpful

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat